I still like match day.

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Despite everything I still like going to meadow lane. One it’s the family time and  spending time with people I get on with.

i still get upset when we loose like everyone else but the thought it could turn round and see football like season and winning the game keeps me going as well. 

I said to @Chris I wish there was a home game every other week Cause some times we play 2 away games then Home  maybe a few more night games

I love the team match day for me is fantastic cause it’s shared with family.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Days Won:  0

Things will improve the players dig deep and listen to Harry Kewell, I just hope those that don't end up out of his plans.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Don't burn your season ticket card just yet @Magic magpie.

The games might be depressing and dull from time to time, the bigger pictures is the friends and people you go to games with. It's the discussions and social side of the football. Winning is just a bonus. Making a difference and being a part of a community which strives to cover the dark times is just one of those things.

Notts will bounce back, I won't let any of the players drag the club down.

50 minutes ago, Chris said:

Don't burn your season ticket card just yet @Magic magpie.

The games might be depressing and dull from time to time, the bigger pictures is the friends and people you go to games with. It's the discussions and social side of the football. Winning is just a bonus. Making a difference and being a part of a community which strives to cover the dark times is just one of those things.

Notts will bounce back, I won't let any of the players drag the club down.

I totally agree with you  I started going finally able to because I got weekends off work I still remember and that’s why I  love it the way I was welcomed and that ment so much to me .. the winning was a great bonus 👍🏻I hope I’m able to renew my ticket next season  

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

I love going to Meadow Lane, the experience, the community and just like watching football tbh. I will admit though my desire to win has dropped massively as If I see that the players don't care then I won't care. If I see some grit and determination then I chant, encourage and get involved. But when I see lack of effort and stupid errors then I just sit in silence and watch whats going on around me tbh. Sometimes I think they should lay some new turf on the pitch and encourage all fans to watch the grass grow as it would be more entertaining than some of the football being played at the moment. 

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

47 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

I hope I’m able to renew my ticket next season

I hope you do, even if the worst happens because this is what football is about.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

Football is enjoyable for the rollercoaster, I worry about relegation but I do also feel the club will be fine.

It's that first win that should lift the team.

If they went straight back to losing ways after, I think I would be worried. Match days have to be different, it would be boring otherwise.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

during the years of me supporting notts, i think i would have seen them lose more than they have won but i still like going to see them play no matter what happens. i am a fan now and i want nothing more than the club to return back to its focus.

17 minutes ago, liampie said:

during the years of me supporting notts, i think i would have seen them lose more than they have won but i still like going to see them play no matter what happens. i am a fan now and i want nothing more than the club to return back to its focus.

👍🏻👍🏻

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  633
  • Days Won:  1

It's what football is about the match days, I hate the close season because the weekend is better with a game.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Match days for me is all about atmosphere and the buzz of attending, half the time I would say I don't feel confident due to the issues the club has gone through but I always enjoy going.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

One of the biggest things I miss about the UK is the feeling of going to a football game.

The smell of the food, the optimism and seeing familiar faces. Relegation seasons should bring fans closer together because it's this spirit that helps to fight it.

Archived