The issues

ARLukomski

It's clear that there's a lot of issues with this team

1. The midfield. No presence or authority to win the ball back. Got not much height either.

2. No covering right-back as Matt Tootle doesn't play all the time and Ox isn't ready yet. 

3. Square pegs round holes. I don't know if 4-2-3-1 is the answer. Hemmings on the wing as well. Hmm

4. Substitutions are far too late. Dennis is a goalscorer and yet never gets the chance to impact the game. 

5. We've gone away from keeping it tight like we did against Crewe, Crawley and Macclesfield

6. Squad is unbalanced which started with Nolan's transfer window

Feel free to add more. This is going to take time to sort this mess out. We have talent in the squad to get us out of it but the main priorities are a Cm or two, a target man striker and a right-back. 

I think a change is required he is sticking with the same team which means there’s no fear about loosing your place so there’s no push to improve we have lost and not made any changes to the squad.

There is so many things we could blame defence midfield but the only way is to change the players and rotate. 

Players sat on the bench won’t hang around for ever waiting for their start.

Much of the current issues are found with the manager.

Harry Kewell has failed to show how smart he is as a manager and needs to fall back to basics, give players a chance to shine and drop under-performers. Lastly, don't over play people!!

Supporter+

@ARLukomski I agree with No. 5, I wasn’t at the game but I believe Dennis was introduced in injury time? I don’t get it, how could he possibly affect be game with about 2 minutes playing time left.

1. The goal keeper is not league standard.

2. Stead can’t last 90 minutes 

3. If Tootle is out we don’t have a right back.

4. Play Vaughan and we lose!

Having said all that, I have heard/read people saying that this is the worst Notts team they have seen ! REALLY? If that’s the case they ain’t seen many Notts teams.

14 hours ago, Lewiscounty2002 said:

For me dennis has to play and soon and a right back is needed also a decent keeper as there is no predicting what fitz shows up 

if notts had a more consistant keeper i think it would show in the performances that hes a part of the problem, he dont seem to motivate himself that much but hes only some of the issues.

23 hours ago, Truefootballfan said:

1. The goal keeper is not league standard.

2. Stead can’t last 90 minutes 

3. If Tootle is out we don’t have a right back.

4. Play Vaughan and we lose!

Having said all that, I have heard/read people saying that this is the worst Notts team they have seen ! REALLY? If that’s the case they ain’t seen many Notts teams.

Fitz hasn't done much wrong in weeks, in fact he's made quite a number of good saves. 

Archived