Daily Chat Thread: Sunday 18th November

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

After a dire result yesterday whats everyone up to today?

I am still hurting and wondering what the future holds for our club, it seems only Notts could get there selves into this position. I was particularly annoyed yesterday with the lack of effort from all players.

However, Today I am working a night shift at a big job in Allington. Should be a long night by the sounds of it but up until then I don't have much planned, keep on top of things and make the most of my time before work tonight.

Let us know what you're doing folks.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i did not go because i felt there would be trouble and i am glad i did not, mostly because it would have increased my anxiety levels and i really dont want to see fans fighting or calling the players. it just makes it horrible for everyone and people dont think about the lives after the 90 minutes at all.

we absorb it and go home, feel crap due to losing, because notts are in a relegation battle and all the nonsense comes into it.

today i am visiting one of my aunties with my mum, its only a case of going to beeston but i think there might be a pub meal involved because cousins and other family will be there and she does not like to cook. 😛 at some point i will be going to scotland for a week to see my side of the family up there, so christmas tends to be busy and the weekends are the only time i can do things like this.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Oddly I’m also having a family meal, with Kate losing her grandfather recently we have gone to a remembrance get together. Otherwise I’d be stuck at home doing all sorts trying to keep busy.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Oddly I’m also having a family meal, with Kate losing her grandfather recently we have gone to a remembrance get together. Otherwise I’d be stuck at home doing all sorts trying to keep busy.

Enjoy buddy have a lovely afternoon of family time well deserved mate 

So today I have some family coming round to celebrate a aunties birthday made home made burger and brownies and sausage rolls been a fantastic day being my world that I love. A few beers later homemade burger that’s my day hope everyone has a good day 

1 hour ago, Magic magpie said:

Enjoy buddy have a lovely afternoon of family time well deserved mate 

Horrible....

The food was shocking, very substandard. They burned gravy! The food took 2 hours!!! The customer service was shocking. The licensee/manager told @super_pie to shut up very abruptly and aggressively.

Why? He's smart enough to do the maths which the staff couldn't do.

They promised 40% off a large order involving 22 people but Jake noticed it was in fact 20%.

The result, be abusive towards a 12-year-old.

@samwatto2008 i have moved this to the main discussion area of pon [the broken wheelbarrow].

i did not notice earlier but less members will see it, so i thought i would move it.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

They burned gravy!

how do you burn gravy?

you pour boiling water into so they must be bad if that happens, smell your gravy everyone before using it. lol

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Horrible....

The food was shocking, very substandard. They burned gravy! The food took 2 hours!!! The customer service was shocking. The licensee/manager told @super_pie to shut up very abruptly and aggressively.

They promised 40% off a large order involving 22 people but Jake noticed it was in fact 20%.

I can believe a place could be so rude and aggressive towards a family and a young man I’m degusted as some one who works In catering thst awfull standard 

2 minutes ago, liampie said:

@samwatto2008 i have moved this to the main discussion area of pon [the broken wheelbarrow].

i did not notice earlier but less members will see it, so i thought i would move it.

how do you burn gravy?

you pour boiling water into so they must be bad if that happens, smell your gravy everyone before using it. lol

Let the pan out cook and don’t stir blimey not a good exspirence 

3 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

I can believe a place could be so rude and aggressive towards a family and a young man I’m degusted as some one who works In catering thst awfull standard 

yeah its out of order to tell a young child to shut up, hes not even a teen! how dumb must that person be.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Had a meal out with family as mentioned before, it was at least a laugh being told we are all barred for refusing to pay full price for a meal that wasnt edible.

Finished off my going to my nanas to all laugh about it abit more after.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I had work which was quite boring because I got stuck on doing general duties and nothing that would help me with my Uni degree. Since getting home I have been working on three assignments and the work seems never ending.

8 minutes ago, liampie said:

yeah its out of order to tell a young child to shut up, hes not even a teen! how dumb must that person be.

It is mate I would find out the chain and complain it’s it’s pathic service and manners 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

26 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

It is mate I would find out the chain and complain it’s it’s pathic service and manners 

We will sort it, the licensee clearly isn't upto the job.

• Content Count:  528
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

We will sort it, the licensee clearly isn't upto the job.

Report them to trading standards etc.

They clearly don't care about standards and telling a young lad to shut up is incredibly rude.

i still cant get over the gravy and what they said to jake, its very poor.

hope the manager ends up getting into trouble down the line, i imagine they do this often.

• Content Count:  3,511

I spent the day visiting family and trying my hardest to forget about what I had witnessed yesterday.

It's always the same old story isn't it?

• Chris unfeatured this topic

• Content Count:  922

18 hours ago, Chris said:

Horrible....

Bloody hell! Where did you go? that's bang out of order. Of all things you can burn / overcook / undercook they do it to the gravy :D shocking. Be sure to leave a trip advisor view then @Chris always a good place to gauge what it's going to be like.

5 hours ago, samwatto2008 said:

Bloody hell! Where did you go? that's bang out of order. Of all things you can burn / overcook / undercook they do it to the gravy :D shocking. Be sure to leave a trip advisor view then @Chris always a good place to gauge what it's going to be like.

The Bridge in Sandiacre 

I know with working in catering that my wife's family could have walked out without paying, however we all felt that wouldn't be on but with the way the manager/licensee acted I wished they had done. Gravy is incredibly difficult to burn, I've never known anyone to do it - not even my brother who's a trained chef and he burns toast.

I'm leaving honest reviews, the manager is quite funny. Denying everything which is bizarre, Jake was taken back that he got told to shut up for being smarter.

I think it's because she hoped we wouldn't notice and then Jake pulls her up on the promise of 40% off, imagine paying for 22 meals and only 4-5 was actually edible.

Archived