How many managers have you been through since you started supporting Notts?

ARLukomski

In the same time Rams have had 8 managers(Steve McClaren twice) and 5 caretakers.

I'm going to take an educated guess and admittedly I am too lazy to check but I think it'll be more than my age, I'm 31. If Notts haven't had more managers than that then I am baffled because I can't imagine why not when we have had 5 in a single season.

Three this term! It's an absolute joke.

13 hours ago, ARLukomski said:

I've seen: Ian McParland, Paul Ince, Martin Allen, Keith Curle, Chris Kiwomya, Shaun Derry, Ricardo Moniz, Jamie Fullarton, Mark Cooper, John Sheridan, Kevin Nolan, Harry Kewell

Caretakers: Steve Hodge, Paul Hart, Mick Halsall & Richard Dryden, Alan Smith, Mark Crossley and Steve Chettle

Probs the same as you mate, I think we started supporting at a similar time, maybe just before you as I have seen the title winning season so that would count in Steve Cotterill and anyone passed him.

• Chris featured this topic

im not sure, i started following notts around 06 when i went to my first game.

it would be easier if we did not sack 3-5 managers per season, the tally will be a joke. it makes me feel like notts are a shambles and i wonder when it will stop? hopefully soon because the club needs stability.

On 02/12/2018 at 22:41, NortonNCFC said:

I would dread to think, I actually started counting after searching on the official page for managers but its too depressing to calculate.

I was going to say, you can check on the link but you obviously have already ish.

On 26/11/2018 at 12:10, Truefootballfan said:

Just counted and I have seen 47 yes forty bloody seven ! 

I was first taken to Notts in 1956 but my first full season was 1957/8. I can’t say I remember any of the early ones. 

I'm going to assume I am closer to mid 30's lower 40's.

• Chris unfeatured this topic

Archived