Happy Neal Ardley day

ARLukomski

Here's wishing Neal Ardley , his staff , and everyone at Notts all the best for this new beginning.

If we get three years out of him I would be quite happy.

It's foundations and long term stability the club requires, we need to be mindful the next time Notts builds for promotion because we don't handle the pressure or responsibility well. Neal Ardley should be able to keep up us and build over the next campaign, I just want to enjoy watching them play and for the players to enjoy it too. It would make a huge difference to the club.

23 minutes ago, super_pie said:

Hopefully we can stay in league 2

After all our high hopes it's depressing that the talk is now of staying in League Two and 55-point targets, but here we are. Hopefully we'll be moving up the league soon.

Neal Ardley didn't say much that's new, but he seems authentic and gives a good impression. Now he has to find a team that works, build the players' confidence and get some points on the board before we all have to look up Ebbsfleet on Google Maps.

He has a lot to do, I can't help but feel that once he starts his job he will be thinking that he should have stayed on holiday with his family. I do hope he manages to keep Notts up but people need to buy into Ardley's visions and I am not sure they will.

9 hours ago, upthepies said:

He has a lot to do, I can't help but feel that once he starts his job he will be thinking that he should have stayed on holiday with his family. I do hope he manages to keep Notts up but people need to buy into Ardley's visions and I am not sure they will.

He really does have alot to do and i hope he gets the time to make improvements.

Archived