Broad Marsh bus station

Theres not much left open in there now which obviously part of the reason it looks a mess, but it seems to be taking them ages to renovate it. The plans don't really seem much of an improvement and the traffic issues taking away one of the main transport routes seems a very stupid idea. Do we really need a 4th cinema in the city?

I don't quite see the point in making a big social outdoor area where the road should be. Might be just me but my social anxiety will go through the roof if you have to go through it to get to places. Same as why are they they planning on making a large central library there and a cinema when we have enough. I think the main issue is getting rid of a busy main road.

20 hours ago, upthepies said:

The good old days before the traffic was made worse with all the changes.

There are more cars on the road now but taking away a road now causing even more traffic doesn't seem to make any sense.

Archived