Richard Duffy Your times up

Magic magpie

So another appalling performance from defender Richard Duffy on Saturday ,which lead to the Cambridge goal. 

His constant shouting and swearing at players during attacks and set pieces against us is not helping, that simple.

Also giving them the wrong instructions is leading to  disputes with captain john Stead.On  Saturday he was the fifth defender and I’m sure he and Duffy had words.

Am I the only one thinking that Richard Duffy has used up his nine lives with Notts county. Allowing Jamie Turley to leave and keeping Duffy, despite his high wage and the fact that every time he plays County either concede or lose for me it is ridiculous. It’s not rocket science. Duffy has to go,he’s worn out his nine life’s at meadow lane and needs to go.

1 hour ago, Magic magpie said:

So after another appalling performance from defender Richard Duffy on Saturday which lead to the Cambridge goal. 

His constant shouting and swearing at players during attacks and set prices against us is not helping that simple.

Also giving them the wrong instructions is leading to  disputes with captain john Stead as on Saturday he was the fifth defender and I’m sure he and Duffy had words.

Am I the only one thinking that Richard Duffy has worn out his nine lives with Notts county allowing Jamie Turley to leave and keeping Duffy despite his high wage and the fact that every time he plays County either conceive or loose for me it is ridiculous it’s not rocket science Duffy has to go he’s worn out his nine life’s at meadow lane and needs to go.

Not sure what you've been taking, but it must be some good stuff. 

I'm sick of Duffy but he's here for two reasons, his contract and the fact every manager seems to give a chance. Neal Ardley will learn eventually, more fool others who can't push him out but Jamie Turley had no chance due to his expiring contract.

I can understand those who don't rate his performances - however criticising him for Saturday's debacle or criticising his communication is farcical. 

Everyone has praised O'brien since coming in, saying he communicates and that's what we need etc..... well Duffy was playing alongside two inexperienced boys, do you really want him to keep his mouth shut and just think about himself? Ludicrous.

Can't see how he was at fault for the goal at all. Someone got out-jumped at the back post, and whilst I can't say exactly who it was, he looks tall and blonde, so maybe Stead, but deffo not Duffy. 

NA seems to think the dressing room needs ‘personality ‘ people who will have a pop or be more vocal to get more out of others not just sit back and let things stay as they are , Duffy is vocal on the pitch but how about the part about being a unit together it starts in the dressing room , is he a unifier or divider ? I don’t know but team spirit morale is low he has been here t enough to have had an impact as he is that way inclined , not a fan myself but he was no worse than others Saturday and did talk to the young lads . 

In regards to duffy, i think of the bigger picture of how hes played all season, not just recently.

Hes been very inconsistant and is always given more lives than any other player. He does silly mistakes and gives the ball away all too often.

On 14/01/2019 at 15:22, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

Not sure what you've been taking, but it must be some good stuff. 

would you let krisitan dennis leave then sda? :unsure:

duffy was awful saturday, what he did was okay but more times than not he just did not want to get involved.

On 22/01/2019 at 21:43, CliftonMagpie said:

I'm not bothered, I trust Neal Ardley and with time I think he will learn the same as Kevin Nolan and Harry Kewell.

Both nolan and kewell never seemed to learn with duffy, they just kept playing him even though he was making silly mistakes over and over again and his attitude just isnt right.

On 23/01/2019 at 22:20, cheeky~k8 said:

Both nolan and kewell never seemed to learn with duffy, they just kept playing him even though he was making silly mistakes over and over again and his attitude just isnt right.

Kewell seemed to get the message, he wanted Turley but Hardy seems to favour Duffy for some reason 🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, heraldmagpie said:

Best of a bad bunch I am afraid, I think when he defends he's miles better than Shaun Brisley but the issue is he very rarely does do that.

Everyones free to have their own opinion but i wouldnt agree that duffy is bettwr than brisley, his ego is bigger but hes not better.

Archived