Alan Hardy

ivansneck

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

I’ve been very critical of him from the beginning. I still stand by all the things I’ve said and written. However, there comes a moment when it’s time to stop kicking a man when he’s down. For me that time is now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  474
  • Days Won:  6
  • 𝕏:  twitter OldNottsfan

I’ve been a supporter of Hardy in his efforts to get the club to where we all hoped it could be. People got on his back because we have a playing staff of overblown proportions but I see it as his desperate attempt to back manager’s who ultimately let us all down.

I joined Twitter just to get the latest updates “from the horses mouth” so to speak; however I never saw the point in his “banter” with fans from other clubs and the last straw came with the revelations of the last desasterous episode. Of course the man must be absolutely devastated and yes, some will enjoy his demise, but I for one would thank him for his efforts and hope he can recover from a saga that must be close to destroying him.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm sure nobody on here holds it to a personal level, it's more annoyance and since putting the club up for sale that is enough for me. I don't wish Alan any harm, however he needs to be wiser. Yes he might be having a difficult time, I'm sympathetic to that - I just feel he needs to help himself firstly before anything else.

Remaining off Twitter would be the first step, so I have nothing else to add really.

He will take time, yet focus must be 100% on Notts County Football League. Our League Two status is very important, we can cut Alan some slack but he needs to see that his actions result in much of the problem sadly. I hope he's okay, mental health isn't easy but he has to do his bit.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

He seemed to be on the right path at first but soon got too overwhelmed with it all. Its not like any other business he owns.

He has made some huge mistakes and being like he is on twitter will only ever be his downfall.

• Content Count:  902
  • Days Won:  3

13 hours ago, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

Agreed. Looked a broken man on TV. 

Might be in real if he continues to waste what resources he does have.

I hear his wife's looking for a good chunck of his estate.

I feel for him but he needs to take himself out of the headlights, the rest will come from taking a step back and keeping focused. Not any of the recent stuff that he's been doing.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  686
  • Days Won:  0

It takes no comfort in saying that Alan Hardy needs to help himself, first and foremost there isn't much any fan can do and only those who go onto social media hiding behind a keyboard should back off.

Rest seems all fair game to me however difficult things may be.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, ivansneck said:

I’ve been very critical of him from the beginning.

I'm not interested in his mistakes, life's too short to let it concern me but he's made the right decision.

If he does the right things from here, he will be left be. It's those from opposition clubs like Mansfield who may carry on the torture. If I was him I would go away with his family for a few weeks.

18 hours ago, lambleypie said:

Might be in real if he continues to waste what resources he does have.

I hear his wife's looking for a good chunck of his estate.

I feel for him but he needs to take himself out of the headlights, the rest will come from taking a step back and keeping focused. Not any of the recent stuff that he's been doing.

Very true that the way hes been with notts and social media recently will do the opposite affect. I think he should be focusing on trying to keep notts in league two and sorting out his personal life(in private) as thats a big enough hurdle without anything else.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

i would say a lot more stronger than critical.

alan needs to step back, rest up and allow the fan base to settle. he will forget, so will the fans and even quicker the short minded people who switch their opinions based on whatever people might agree with.

He does need to allow the fans to settle down

• Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

This man saved our club! Now he has all but destroyed himself and is close to doing the same to the club. We should all do the same as we always do, support the club but also support Mr Hardy as well. Together we can pull through this, especially  now the new signings are coming in. The broken man on the tv might yet be saved if eleven or so players wearing black and white can show the balls he did to stand in front of the cameras !! 

Lets go loud and proud and sing our way to safety!! COYP!

We need to back the club to get through it, we just don't need to back alans antics.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,719
  • Days Won:  27

He's turned us into a proper laughing stock, his attitude stinks and although it's not personal with me I will be glad to see him gone. He's tried, yet his arrogance and attitude towards real fans isn't good.

Alan never speaks to the idiots like he does others.

Some fans are very fickle too.

He makes stupid decisions without any thought, but other than that he helped us get away from the previous owners but now i think he gets too involved in alot of football things he has no idea about.

Archived