Saturday we will get the miracle we need..!!!

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So it’s gone to the wire the last 90 minutes of our season will decide our fate. Either we going down or staying up it’s not meadow lane but we are going to need make sure the lads know we are there ...  I’ve got my ticket for swindon. I said for a while Macclesfield are going to be the first team to blink well that theory is going to be tested along with our nerves. Macclesfield have the advantage going in to the lads day but we have been here before where the odds are stacked against us and come out the other side. It’s our own fault we are in this situation no one else’s .. but for 90 minutes let’s not care about that let’s get behind the lads. It’s now or never If we go down I want us to go with one hell of a fight don’t regrets nothing leave it on the pitch with no regrets. We need to play like we did against Grimsby no fear just go for it and if we do you never our luck. 

No matter the result I’m going to be there and I’ll cheers the lads on ..!! 

It’s time to play the game.. county better turn up .. Macclesfield you better be ready for one hell of a scrap ... Swindon you better be ready .. when you corner a lion you know happens ..!!! 

This Saturday we will beat the odds we will achieve the greatest escape in history and Macclesfield will be condemned  to non league football ..!!!  

Cause I’m fired up I don’t know about any one else I’m ready for this let the final day fight commence. 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Its our last chance but alot of us with still be around next season no matter what the reault is.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

it will be a miracle and i am not sure it would be deserved.

who cares though if it is or not, i just want and hope that notts county can stay up. the players and club should have fighted soon.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I hope we can get it.

However, as I said recently to the local media - I have accepted it (relegation). I think any fan who hasn't is setting themselves up for a very painful last game of the season, I just feel now anything positive would be a bonus.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  2

It's going to be a very long day for fans.

Best wishes to those who can make it, it's an incredible showing of support to go knowing the club most likely will be relegated. A miracle is too loose of a word to describe this. 

We can only hope.

• Content Count:  895
  • Days Won:  11

Let's hope our so called football players are fired up enough.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  5

The players seemed fine against Grimsby, one more cup final. COYP!

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

We can only hope that it will happen.

If it does, I would hope the club finally learns to be steadily and to build the team as the season progresses. Team work and togetherness could have helped.

We need one who knows???

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

A miracle is something, this would be unearthly if Notts survived. I would say normally situations like this Notts are clearly down!

Yet the clubs in with a shout of survival.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Cambridge United fan here. I wanted to post to wish all of you the best of luck for Saturday. From our side, we are desperate to see Notts stay up, we love our annual trip to Meadow Lane and proper clubs need to survive and prosper in the football league. Having come close to the drop ourselves this season, courtesy of the worst side we've had in many years, I cannot promise that our players will be able to help with the required miracle, but from a fans perspective, we've sold plenty of tickets for our trip to Macclesfield and we'll be giving it everything to stir our players into a performance. Quite apart from saving you, a defeat for us will leave us third bottom and we are keen to avoid being overtaken by Macc. If any of you ever read the Cambridge United forum, you'll see a thread entitled 'Operation Save Notts County' which is our match thread for the trip to Macclesfield. It should tell you all you need to know about the sentiment to see you stay up being shared by probably all of us at the Abbey. Once again, best wishes, we'll try to do our bit!

• Content Count:  1,904
  • Days Won:  17

Thank you @CUFC2019sing loud and proud for your lads. As the Notts fans will be doing for Notts at Swindon. 

Wow @CUFC2019 that’s brought a tear to my eye more than you know. Hopefully Saturday we will stay up and get the miracle we need thanks you so much mate .. come Saturday we will be cheering your boys on as well 

They need to show that fight they shown against Grimsby..One more cup final .. one final push.. just 90 minutes left to defy the odds.. 

• Content Count:  739
  • Days Won:  3

Whatever will be, will be. I think if Neal Ardley and his men pull this off I think Notts would have to take a step back in the summer.

Review everything, ensure that the club can be stronger.

Why hardly any effort has gone towards getting this set of players together and playing as a team is a little worrying, three managers will change the direction but the talk of groups within the camp should never be the case at a football club.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

The players just need to focus on winning on Saturday and that's it. Of course it all depends on what happens in Macclesfield, but we only have a chance if we win this one football match. For us fans it's going to be emotional, but the players shouldn't be distracted by anything else.

Personally I think we may well beat Swindon, but I can't see Cambridge beating Macclesfield. If I'm wrong about that second one it'll be like winning promotion!

Archived