Weekly Round Up-Week 8/9 (16/2/2020-23/2/2020)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  323
  • Days Won:  9
  • 𝕏:  twitter Megan_Elizax

Sorry, I missed last week, I got caught up with work again and didn't really do much. 

So, this week has pretty much been the same, all I've really done is gone to work. Picking up extra hours here and there.

Went shopping with my mum and trying Yorkshire pudding wraps. Before we went we visited my grandparents as neither of us have seen them for a month or so.  

As I am writing this I am on my way to Skeg (must be bonkers) with my family and @ARLukomski. Hopefully, it will be nice and quiet. I've needed a day like today for ages, just to spend quality time with my family and having time to relax. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Last Monday, my family went up to see Chloe (mine and @cheeky~k8s stillborn daughter).

We turned it into a family day, as we went to multiple parks on the way to the cemetery. Just a general visit and, tidying it up. Some fans on here and those that know me personally would have seen I took up a Notts scarf which was given to me by another kind fan. We checked to make sure it was still in good condition, which it was and despite the storm it wasn't wet or damp at all.

After we walked to a few more parks, then went to eat at Pizza Hut.

It's coming up to Chloe's birthday soon, so we plan to go up again and place some new ornaments to replace some of the worn ones that are there now.

Tuesday, I didn't do much. My family went out and I just plodded on with tasks that needed doing.

Wednesday we went to Wheelgate, which is a small adventure type theme park for young children. There's not much there now that Jake can go on, but he took care of Ava and had fun regardless.

Thursday ended up being busy, we went to Arnold to see a friend [Notts fan]. We hadn't seen her for some time as she can no longer get down to Notts and, she had a fall some time ago so we wanted to go cheer her up. Naturally, she cheered up the children and we had a very good time just talking.

After that, we had to dash back to my parents for a film night which I loved every minute of.

I'm really enjoying these nights with my mum and dad, as it gets the kids excited and my parents watch something they normally wouldn't see otherwise. It's also just a nice way to sit back and appreciate some lovely family time.

Friday and Saturday, I took ill. I started feeling sick so I ended up wasting a chance to go to Hartlepool.

@meg_walshx no need to apologise if you miss a week, everyone will understand and, it doesn't stop myself or someone else covering it. Fact you take the time to post these and add something of worth to the community - it's appreciated.

It must have been nice to see your grandparents, I also hope you have fun at Skegness. You're aware how much my family loves that part of Lincolnshire and, it's a fun place to go even when it is quiet. Try to use the day to reset yourself, you and Dec deserve a bit of you time. 👍

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

standard work week for me, i just went to work and came home.

i have not had any training since the other week, we have some coming up in march mostly to do with health and safety. nothing demanding, the weekend i just watched tv and listened to notts on the radio.

• Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Same as chris mostly... On monday we went up to see chloe and went to parks. Tuesday we went to my parents for abit. Wednesday we went to wheelgate which the kids love. Thursday we went to a Notts friend and after watched a movie at super ram & grannypies house. Friday mainly stayed in apart from picking up jake and ellie from their grandparents later on. Saturday i felt ill so only did what was needed around the house. Sunday i went to iceland(the shop obviously 😂) and then cooked sunday dinner for everyone. Back to school & work tomorrow.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

I have been watching a lot of highlights across the football leagues this past week, I want to brush my knowledge up of the lower leagues. So, I have been going from club to club over on YouTube.

Aside from this, I have mostly been working.

Nothing that exciting to mention about that, it's all standard stuff.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

I haven't been well this past week, just tired and under the weather.

I still managed to attend classes, so I did't end up missing a day but after school I didn't do as much. It's not an excuse to avoid homework, I did that no problem. I think I only listened to some music, whilst visiting PON and the Notts site.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

@meg_walshx how did your trip to Skegness go? I bet it was a bit breezy there! I haven't been for a very long time.

The past week, I have been sorting stuff out with the house.

I'm considering renting one or two rooms to give me some company around the house, a few locals have expressed interest. I like my privacy, but spending time doing the bloody thing up and occasionally socializing in the nearest bar, well I miss work.

5 hours ago, AmericanPie said:

@meg_walshx how did your trip to Skegness go? I bet it was a bit breezy there! I haven't been for a very long time.

I had fun thank you, it was a bit breezy but it didn't rain. Looking to go back again some time in summer for a holiday, just me and @ARLukomski

3 hours ago, NottsTastic said:

Hopefully not during the football season @meg_walshx🤞🏻

Looking for june/beginning of July. Can't let @ARLukomski miss the beginning of a season again, like the last couple of years. 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, meg_walshx said:

Looking for june/beginning of July. Can't let @ARLukomski miss the beginning of a season again, like the last couple of years. 

That’s what I’m thinking. 👍🏻

I dont think he'd want to miss it either @meg_walshx

8 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

I dont think he'd want to miss it either @meg_walshx

Definitely not, reserved a holiday for the beginning of july 

I wish we could have a holiday not in the school holidays but i'm not paying the big fines for it. @meg_walshx

1 minute ago, cheeky~k8 said:

I wish we could have a holiday not in the school holidays but i'm not paying the big fines for it. @meg_walshx

Holidays in June and beginning of July are cheap that's why I've gone for it because you get to august and it jumps so much its ridiculous. I've got a feeling a lot of people are going to holiday in England this year because of the coronavirus. 

Hope you are able to get a holiday soon though. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  2

4 days (or rather nights) of work intermingled with spring cleaning the house and trying not to look too closely at the National League table too many times... It's not easy being a Barrow fan - we're not used to being at the top of this League for so long - I think we went top when we won the 1st game against Notts back in October/November and haven't lost top spot since.

The burning question I have at present is will @ARLukomski (and possibly Simone) be  making the trip up to Barrow next weekend?

10 hours ago, meg_walshx said:

Holidays in June and beginning of July are cheap that's why I've gone for it because you get to august and it jumps so much its ridiculous. I've got a feeling a lot of people are going to holiday in England this year because of the coronavirus. 

Hope you are able to get a holiday soon though. 

They probably are, but to me thats a bad thing because it means it may be alot busier and i can't cope when its busy.

I hope you have a nice holiday in summer.

Archived