Petrasso signs.................................for Barnet

Piethagoram

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I remember him. Did quite well for Notts if I remember rightly. Barnet need some quality, Eastleigh destroyed them at the weekend. 

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  15

Good player on his day, he never quite stayed at the same level as he played against Barnsley away. That was one of his best games for us, very inconsistent.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

he could have been a good addition here, i thought he did well in league one. this league and above he would be a star for sure.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

No fooling us, he never seemed like a player on our radar. Good player, he should rip this league apart.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Now that's exactly the type of player who could have helped us :(

3 hours ago, allardyces tash said:

Good player on his day, he never quite stayed at the same level as he played against Barnsley away. That was one of his best games for us, very inconsistent.

He was only 19 when he played for us (he's 25 now), so inconsistency is part of the package. Barnet have got themselves a good signing - surprised to see him in this tin pot league.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@DangerousSausage inconsistency has been his career in basic summary.

There's no way, this promising lad from QPR should be playing in Canada at this stage in his career. The fact he's making the move from their top division, to our 6th highest tells us something.

At Notts, fans used to overhype him.

He was average at best during his loan spell, however, there was a lot of promise.

When he was released, I actually hoped that the rumours of us signing him was true. He's only 25-years-old now, there's still a lot that could be gotten out of him but it would take the right manager, a good team and, fans willing to understand he won't be playing like Messi each week.

Even now, I would've welcomed him back.

Barnet have secured a good loan signing, I feel, it's likely to be a permanent thing down the line.

On his day, Petrasso was a class player but he only made a number of appearances for us. I also, heard some rumours from certain people about him not wanting to play, at the time, I thought nothing of it but since these people have been credible in my opinion.

I don't think we would be best signing a player that switches his mood like a light switch.

Would I take him back? Possibly, if it was under the right conditions and, we could get the most of him. I would've liked to see more of him, weather it's true about him wanting to not play for us or not, there could've been things happening behind the scenes or in his personal life. He should do well at Barnet, they needed a winger for sure.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

I thought he had the pace, skill but lacked the effort.

I have to be honest I wasn't the biggest fan of his, I just felt that he average at best. I'm not bothered about him signing for Barnet personally, looking at his wiki page it seems he hasn't had much of a career. The amount of teams he's played for, at his age, you would expect at least one of the clubs he had played previously would have given him 30 starts,

We've had players like him in the past, there's better out there.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Isn't he injury prone? Good signing for Barnet but I would rather sign someone who is upcoming.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  15

23 hours ago, DangerousSausage said:

Now that's exactly the type of player who could have helped us :(

He was only 19 when he played for us (he's 25 now), so inconsistency is part of the package. Barnet have got themselves a good signing - surprised to see him in this tin pot league.

Yes, but you would've thought he would be fighting to improve.

Instead he has shown the same amount of inconstancy bouncing from one club to another, never reaching that potential QPR thought originally.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  732
  • Days Won:  3

I think he was quite a decent player, he could've played the part that Sean Shields did last season but as a more impactful player.

Archived