National League fixtures released

Piethagoram

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  1
  • 𝕏:  twitter @chogger5

Away again opening Day not to bad for me though as I’m on holiday 😃 don’t understand how we can still get home game clashes with Forest when the fixtures come out 2 weeks later

• Content Count:  323
  • Days Won:  7
  • 𝕏:  twitter @NottsGeezerCal

First thoughts, let's right the wrong that was Torquay and hit the ground running. The run in at the end of season looks like an "easy" one from the 15th April onwards. Bit gutted starting away and finishing away and away on boxing day - sad times there but here we go, let's have it! 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  368

Just wondering if live streaming will be available for any of our away games... Anyone got any info? 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,924
  • Days Won:  162

torquay for the first home game of the season should be a great way to start the campaign. i think barnet will be better than the last few seasons but i am excited about the first game at meadow lane.

get as many fans in as possible.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Barnet will have a lot of new faces when they face us. They will be happy to avoid relegation next season. It's not the worst of starts. Torquay may not be as strong as they were last season, they could lose a few more players. There will be a lot of interest in this one. Wrexham away will be the hardest fixture all season IMO. By the time the season rolls around, they will have assembled an all star squad, if you believe the hype coming out of there. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Roll on the new season, that's all I have to say - I think Notts can start brightly if the squad is settled during pre-season.

• Content Count:  323
  • Days Won:  7
  • 𝕏:  twitter @NottsGeezerCal

36 minutes ago, Chris said:

Roll on the new season, that's all I have to say - I think Notts can start brightly if the squad is settled during pre-season.

Can't wait to be back in Meadow Lane again, the Chesterfield play off game seems a lifetime ago! 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@NottsCountyCal It does mate, for me it's Weymouth but I will be making the most of the season. Just to hear the Kop and fans singing, even the groans from the Pavis! That will be something.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

Fixtures are fixtures at my age, I believe the opening games will give us a small glimpse into the character of the squad. Perhaps Ian Burchnall too, I don't worry about a poor start because I feel there is enough quality here which should be expanded on further more.

The first home game against Torquay should prove to be a cracker!

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,910
  • Days Won:  5

I can't wait to get back to ML in season, that feeling can't be replicated in friendly games because the atmosphere is different. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

I don't get too excited about this any more, opening fixtures that look tough in theory can turn out to be straightforward in the event, or vice versa. It might not be such a bad thing to be playing Wrexham early on, before their new signings have really settled in.

Can't we switch the venues for the Torquay match? Torquay away in August is what football is all about. 

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

Fixtures are just games on paper at the end of the day, I will get more excited by seeing how Notts has done 10 games into the season and if we show signs of being a real contender for promotion.

• Content Count:  44
  • 𝕏:  twitter @chogger5

1 minute ago, allardyces tash said:

Fixtures are just games on paper at the end of the day, I will get more excited by seeing how Notts has done 10 games into the season and if we show signs of being a real contender for promotion.

Agree we have to play everyone home and away doesn’t matter which order we do it. I’m mostly looking forward to taking my girls back to Meadow Lane (they have their first ever season tickets this year) and hopefully taking them to an as yet undecided away day 

Archived