Where are they now... Calvin Miller

Piethagoram

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

At least he's no longer with Chesterfield, plus playing in the Scottish Championship is a good move for him. One step away from continuing the rivalry our fans generated between him and Cal Roberts. 😂

• Like 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

In my opinion, Calvin Miller appeared to be a much more impressive player during his time at Notts. While I had the opportunity to watch him play a few times at Chesterfield, he didn't seem to perform at the same level as he did during his time with Notts. Nonetheless, I believe his move in January to a Scottish club is a positive step for him, and I wish him all the best. Good luck, Calvin!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

i thought he would be with a league two team, it seems the scottish leagues are trying to fish out lower good performers in the hope that they come good.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I liked Calvin Miller, I thought he did great at left back but he wasn't the same player elsewhere. When he didn't sign and ended up at Chesterfield, I thought he would be a big signing for them but he ended up being nothing more than average. It didn't look the same player when he played against us afterwards, I think he made the wrong call then but the decision doesn't seem to have caused any issues for him as this was a good move for him back earlier in the year.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  735
  • Days Won:  3

Calvin Miller will feel at home with Greenock Morton’s side. Has anyone been keeping tabs on how he’s been performing?

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

The thing about lower-tier footballers is that it’s hard to keep track of them. It won’t be long before Calvin Miller is playing for a team in League One or Two. He’s a good player, but he has ‘journeyman’ written all over him.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  5

It's a positive step for him; I was unaware that he had departed from Chesterfield or had even joined a team in January this year. I observed that he exhibited elegance on occasion, and if a manager could encourage him to be more consistent, he would be an excellent acquisition.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,520
  • Days Won:  9

He had a few games where he played like a world-beater whilst trying to garner interest in his expiring contract. He played up to the cameras during a live game, where he did appear to be a real talent. However, his ability flattered to deceive, as he looked quite average nine times out of ten.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

There are clearly people who have watched him a lot more than I have from what I've seen in highlights, which doesn't give a full picture. But from what I saw, he looked decent. He was a left-back, right? He probably wouldn't get in ahead of Adam Chicksen, but I thought he had a lot of flair.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Was good going forward but my word, the bloke couldn't defend. See Bromley (H) in the covid season. Had a good cross on him but too many times he dropped in and out of games like the Torquay play-off game.