Yes it’s only a rumour but it keeps us guessing,

Anyone know anything about this player?

• Like 9
  • Surprised 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Unsure about this, I don't know much about him but from what I have read it doesn't make me say yes instantly. 

It will be one to keep an eye on, as we should start making more signings soon.

• Like 6

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

Does anyone know much about him? I haven’t heard the name. His playing history seems like a signing we would have made before the Reedtz came in.

• Like 4

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  101
  • Days Won:  0

I’m not familiar with him either and I don’t recall seeing his name. I would expect that we are considering players who have had more appearances for their previous teams, particularly at the age of 27.

• Like 6

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  210

It’s a new name to me. I haven’t heard of him before. With Plymouth finding themselves promoted, I would assume they don’t rate him for League One either. With this assumption, I would hope Notts passes. Simply for the reason that it makes no sense to sign a player who has little to learn.

• Like 4

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,343
  • Days Won:  1

We’ll have to wait and see how things go, won’t we? Just because I haven’t heard of him or most of the people who replied doesn’t mean he doesn’t have talent.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

Doesn’t anyone recall him at Rotherham United? He was quite the player for them. He had a season where everyone was talking about how far his career had gone. I bet @BradtheMiller could tell us more about him. He’s quite a good player when his head is focused, with a good pedigree but does have the habit of losing his consistency.

• Like 6

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

i think i remember him being linked with us when ah owned the club, i dont know much about him as a football. i dont think wiki says a lot of useful things, but if hes being watched by notts there is a reason. this could also be made up, who knows.

• Like 4

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,464
  • Days Won:  5

I have seen his name and recall him being mentioned, but never have I heard of Notts being interested. I do remember him doing well for Rotherham. I thought he was still with them, to be honest.

• Like 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

I do not recall any interest being expressed in this player before. I am unsure if he would be a good fit, but like others, it’s probably just a rumour.

• Like 2

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Days Won:  9

No, I can’t say I recall this name being linked with Notts before. I think he’s unlikely a real target; he seems to be one of those random players plucked out of thin air, but what do I know?

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

This is a bit of a disappointment, everyone. I am counting on you lot to know your stuff and to do the work required for me to feel optimistic about potential rumours. It’s a bit of a non-story at the moment; we will have to see if anything else comes of this.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171

On 13/06/2023 at 13:16, CliftonMagpie said:

Doesn’t anyone recall him at Rotherham United? He was quite the player for them. He had a season where everyone was talking about how far his career had gone. I bet @BradtheMiller could tell us more about him. He’s quite a good player when his head is focused, with a good pedigree but does have the habit of losing his consistency.

I am familiar with him from his time at Rotherham United and Northampton Town. He is a decent player. It is evident that he has spent seasons outside of the football league, but he does demonstrate moments of quality. However, he can be quite inconsistent and somewhat temperamental.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

On 13/06/2023 at 13:16, CliftonMagpie said:

Hell of a player when fit which unfortunately isn't very often, worth a one year contract IMO though.

• Like 1