Hobbies

super_ram

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

I've notice recently that a lot of members have a more than passing interest in photography.Do any members have any unusual hobby or interest.Perhaps members could let us all know, even if the hobby isn't all that unusual.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

a side from football? not much if i am perfectly honest. im no good at photography, i do like music and discussing things. partly why i am here so often :)

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Photography, Writing (mainly Poetry), Football, Swimming (when I can), Websites, Designing/Graphics.

Plenty of things but it's hard with some, I haven't written much poetry for awhile and I don't really go swimming locally. The rest I dabble in or quite active with, I'm trying my hardest to get involved in more things and different.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

I used to collect beer mats-I've still got quite a few hidden away in the loft.When I was much younger I collected stamps but sold my collection when I was about 14 for £20,which was a huge amount of money to me back then

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

My main hobbies are: baking, painting, genealogy, crafting and I recently took up crocheting again. I've always been crafty and love letting my artistic side go.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Right now my hobbies are a long forgotten memory as all mine & Mrs Northants Pie time is taken up trying to raise our two children to be polite driven individuals who are as balanced as they can be, for all those who have had  / got kids they will know just how hard & time consuming this is!!!!  B)

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,556
  • Days Won:  9

I am old fashioned.

I love going for long drives especially around the country side, gardening, football, hiking and so on.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Days Won:  17

I like to read (Dean Koontz) at the moment, but like all different authors, like chatting to my friends all over the world on Facebook chat. Going to Football, of course, at Meadow Lane. Just thinking I might go back into making my own greeting cards again. Did it once a while back, and gave it up.

• Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

My hobbies are Notts County (of course), camping in my camper van, holidays, running my website and forum about motorhomes., walks in the country, geocaching, I make my own beer and wine and (don't laugh) birdwatching.

I like nothing better than incorporating 4 of my hobbies in one trip, camping in the van and going a walk at the same time doing some geocaching and also birdwatching.

And nearly forgot last but certainly not least my lovely grandchildren.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,309
  • Days Won:  28

I look after mine and Notts-Joes 3 kids so thats quite time consuming. If i get a little bit of time i tend to do abit of drawing and graphic designing. Other than i'm pretty much doing daily things and looking after the kids. Its nice when we have days out as a family as we all get to spend quality time together but thats few and far between at the moment.

I have to try and teach our eldest daughter at home at the moment too as she hasn't got a school place.

Supporter+

Forgot to add eating as one of my hobbies, I love going out for a meal with Mrs. H. or just staying in and cooking something nice.

• Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

i do like gaming but i dont really find time for it, not that crazy about the games these days. all are mostly violent or ..........

• Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

I'd go with photography (obviously), football (5-a-side), gaming and cycling.  Saying that, both of my bikes only have a single gear, so they aren't always that practical.

Other than that, working has restricted my hobbies by stealing the remainder of my time. The real world sucks, right? 

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Ok here we go, in no particular order my hobbies and pastimes are

My veg patch, genealogy, hill walking, the village show, oil buying group, tinternet, and winding the wife up (very proficient at this one)

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

If we're including eating, so will I. Kate's got this big fussy kid into many new meals, I like trying new things.

I love Italian food!

Supporter+

I love Italian food!

I love any food.  eat.gif

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

My hobbies are cardmaking, cross-stitching knitting and of course the grand kids.

• Content Count:  68
  • Days Won:  0

Right now my hobbies are a long forgotten memory as all mine & Mrs Northants Pie time is taken up trying to raise our two children to be polite driven individuals who are as balanced as they can be, for all those who have had  / got kids they will know just how hard & time consuming this is!!!!  B)

Sympathies and gluck! @Northants Pie.

I'm another one who tries to find time for reading/writing poetry and fiction when the kids aren't too rambunctious! (present faves are Bukowski, Rilke and Calvino, but I'm looking forward to sitting down with some of the @super_ram histories when I have a free moment!) Being rubbish at footie, I got into martial arts as a young 'un and these days I mess around with Judo and Tai Chi. 

Archived