Weekend Plans Friday 21st - Sunday 23rd July

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning everyone, I hope we are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I guess schools and colleges will be breaking up for the summer and those of you that work will be looking forward to a weekend off.  Let us know what plans you have this weekend or if you’re reading this late what have you been doing?

Today we are driving home after our week away in Sewerby Yorkshire, we’ve had a great time and managed to dodge most of the showers. We are looking forward to getting back to see family and grandchildren this weekend.

What are your plans?

• Like 3
  • Love 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,989
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Did you have a nice time? I hope Mrs. Tone had a lovely time and managed to feel better with the nice break.

Today, I am catching up with tasks.

It's not very interesting at all, but between this and that I am doing portraits of the players ready to sell prints for the new season. It's the first weekend in a while I don't have any plans for a walk. I think my brother is being put off by the weather a bit too much. I'm hoping I can convince @cheeky~k8, that we might be able to do something as a family. Hopefully, I will have something more interesting to say.

With @super_pie finishing his first year of college, @Dash_16k and @CutiePie breaking up from school. It would be nice to hijack @super_ram.

• Like 6

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  322
  • Days Won:  9
  • 𝕏:  twitter Megan_Elizax

I'm off work today (friday). Yay! So it's a chilled day ready for my lovely 5am start tomorrow.  

Tomorrow night Me, @ARLukomskiand his brother are going out for a meal for their mums birthday. 

Sunday I've not got much planned, I'll probably decide what I'm doing on Sunday 

• Like 6

Supporter+

@Chris Mrs. T is feeling more relaxed after our holiday it was a nice break for both of us.

@Megan_Elizax enjoy your meal tomorrow, let us know how it went.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

I have no plans for the weekend so far; I will most likely be catching up with things. I think it is forecasted to have showers and thunderstorms, so that might get in the way of going out. I hope everyone who does go out has a good time.

• Like 4

Supporter+
29 minutes ago, Joshua said:

I have no plans for the weekend so far; I will most likely be catching up with things. I think it is forecasted to have showers and thunderstorms, so that might get in the way of going out. I hope everyone who does go out has a good time.

Yes you’re right @Joshua the forecast isn’t looking very good, I was going to do a park run tomorrow but I’m not keen to get wet through running, I’ve just messaged my son to tell him I’m not going and he was really glad because he didn’t fancy it either. I’ll have to get on the exercise bike instead.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

@Fan of Big Tone You never know, you might be able to get out before the weather turns, so you could still do your exercise. Nothing beats fresh air, but I don’t see the point in making plans when it’s likely to be stormy.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Supporter+
Just now, Joshua said:

Nothing beats fresh air

If I use the exercise bike I’ll open the window. :rollonfloorlaughing:

• Haha 5

Just don’t go so fast that your exercise bike goes flying out of the window you had opened. 😉

• Haha 6

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

yesterday there is not a lot to report on, it was mainly work. i did decide to go out for something to eat afterwards but that was all.

today i went to watch the boston united friendly, the weather conditions was not that great and about 30 minutes into heading off i did think about turning around. i am glad i continued, it was interesting to see and i thought their stadium was very nice for a non league club.

tomorrow i will be going to my mums for until the late evening, then driving back home.

• Like 3

Supporter+

Since it’s been awful weather today I have only been out for a short walk, I did a bit more of the jigsaw my daughter in law gave me then I watched a recording of the Lionesses match before tea. The rest of the evening we watched the telly. Hopefully tomorrow will be better weather. 🤞

• Like 3

• Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I spent some of today making my youngests birthday cake and some brownies.

We will be spending tomorrow at home for her 12th birthday. Hopefully we can do something for her birthday in the holidays.

Jake has finished college but @Dash_16k and @CutiePie still have 3 and a half days left at school till they break up for 5 weeks.

• Like 5

Supporter+

@cheeky~k8 is it @CutiePie who has a birthday? Wish her a happy birthday from me. Well done on baking her cake I bet most mums buy one these days. Mrs. T always did our sons birthday cakes and grandchildren too, the always had a theme,one year our son was going camping so she baked a cake in the shape of a tent with two feet sticking out! Other notable creations were, Lego, Minecraft, rocket, monkey shaped cakes.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

4 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

@cheeky~k8 is it @CutiePie who has a birthday? Wish her a happy birthday from me. Well done on baking her cake I bet most mums buy one these days. Mrs. T always did our sons birthday cakes and grandchildren too, the always had a theme,one year our son was going camping so she baked a cake in the shape of a tent with two feet sticking out! Other notable creations were, Lego, Minecraft, rocket, monkey shaped cakes.

Correct @Fan of Big Tone I'm getting ready to dawdle over to their house now.Hope the weather holds out for my return walk.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Supporter+
7 hours ago, super_ram said:

Correct @Fan of Big Tone I'm getting ready to dawdle over to their house now.Hope the weather holds out for my return walk.

Hope the cake was good @super_ram

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yes it was our youngests who was 12 today @CutiePie

Ive always made their cakes every year. Last year she wanted jarets guitar from the band bowling for soup and this year she wanted a day of the dead skull. Shes had quite array of different ones over the years like yours i think.

She has enjoyed her birthday at home. We will hopefully have a day out somewhere for her in the holidays.

IMG_20220723_092500.jpg

IMG20230722173229.jpg

• Love 7

I wanted a bit of Jam in it, but the cake was lovely.

It was nice to have @super_ram over, I know Ellie has wanted to come over sooner. I gave Ava a big hug from @GrannyPie, to which Ava then hugged the photo frame we have and kissed it. She was delighted that Super Ram came over, we had some food together.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Supporter+

@cheeky~k8 those cakes are awesome well done, that’s just the sort of thing Mrs. T used to do for our kids, brilliant. You are making memories, it’s something your kids will always remember. 👏 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,462
  • Days Won:  15

Over the weekend, I mostly channel-hopped, exploring what was on TV and trying to make the most of the films that were available. It’s not something I usually do, and I haven’t done it for some time, but with the rain over the past few days, I actually found it to be quite enjoyable.

• Like 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

I did a bit of general cleaning and watched TV, as there wasn’t much on my mind in terms of what to do. Mrs Doubtfire was on, which is a classic film that I enjoy watching and did so again.

• Like 3

@cheeky~k8 makes lovely cakes, easily adaptable to Victoria sponges or general birthday cakes. 

I wished my bits had jam in it, but it was nice.

I'm not the biggest fan of icing but it was lovely.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

@cheeky~k8 makes lovely cakes, easily adaptable to Victoria sponges or general birthday cakes. 

I wished my bits had jam in it, but it was nice.

I'm not the biggest fan of icing but it was lovely.

It would normally have jam but Ava doesnt like jam and it was her cake, so made slightly thinner with no jam but in mixed blue, red and purple inside.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  2

Those are awesome cakes.  

My weekend was just catching up following travelling up to Lancaster for my daughter's graduation (and clearing her room!!).

20230718_095123.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It’s been too warm and humid, even when it isn’t sunny, so I haven’t had much chance to do anything. I have my air conditioning on even overnight because it’s that warm. Texas can be like this, with the heat being unbearable. Even when it rains, it doesn’t provide any relief. It’s just one of those things you have to endure, but it has been making me feel very tired.

@Ohh Tommy Johnson Congratulations to your daughter, you must be very proud!

• Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, AmericanPie said:

It’s been too warm and humid, even when it isn’t sunny, so I haven’t had much chance to do anything. I have my air conditioning on even overnight because it’s that warm. Texas can be like this, with the heat being unbearable. Even when it rains, it doesn’t provide any relief. It’s just one of those things you have to endure, but it has been making me feel very tired.

@Ohh Tommy Johnson Congratulations to your daughter, you must be very proud!

I certainly am!!

• Like 1