Jack Bearne joins Greenock Morton

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  570
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

It seems like a sensible move for the young player. He probably had other offers, but felt that he would develop more with this club. I wish him all the best.

• Like 8

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  229
  • Days Won:  0

Good luck to Jack Bearne. If he can become a star with Greenock Morton, there’s no reason why he wouldn’t be able to climb back up the leagues. He sounds like a very promising young player who needs first-team football. I hope he gets it.

• Like 7

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,517
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Good luck to Jack. I wouldn’t have been against him signing with us and us loaning him out to see if we could benefit from the time he spent with Liverpool. I do think this is a sensible move.

• Like 6

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,367
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Good luck to him, I think it's a good decision.

If he can get a few years experience and avoids moving around, unlike Sam Osborne he should be able to find himself back in the Football League. I love Ozzy, and its great clubs keep paying undisclosed fees for him, but how often he moves it hasn't benefitted him. Plus Buxton seems like a dead end to me. I sincerely hope that Jack Bearne manages to steer clear of this situation.

• Like 5

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  15

Good luck, Jack. I hope he manages to find the chance to propel his career back up. It would have been nice to know a Notts lad was once again doing well for Liverpool, but that’s football.

• Like 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,786
  • Days Won:  27

I wish Jack Bearne all the best at Greenock. I thought his signing to Liverpool delivered big promises, but there’s no reason why he can’t use his time with us and Liverpool to further his career. I hope this is just the start for him.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

maybe he can do what cal roberts did? have a few good seasons with them, then make a move up. if he can get goals and assists, along with good performances he will attract the interest of teams. the fact liverpool had him, will always be something that will appeal to clubs. i hope he becomes a big player for them.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  389
  • Days Won:  0

The Scottish Championship is close to the standard of Leagues One and Two, so I think the move is excellent for him. If he does well, Celtic, Rangers, Dundee, etc. will most likely show interest in him, as well as teams in the EFL.

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

It’s a good move for Jack. I think the Scottish Championship will give him plenty of opportunities to come good, and they should play him, which is a bonus.