Tiernan Brooks joins Rochdale on loan

• Piethagoram changed the title to Tiernan Brooks joins Rochdale on loan

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,111
  • Days Won:  54

Perfect move for him that, if he gets in the team and does well there’s a real case for him to be competing as our No.1 next season. He just needs the games to prove himself, I really hope he can!

• Like 8

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Yes, I was thinking that the move to Rochdale was a perfect move.

We'll have to watch and see how he progresses, if Tiernan Brooks does well then we should certainly consider him a first team player. Maybe not the first choice, but definitely a contender for consideration.

• Like 8

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  0

This is a great step for Notts, as Tiernan Brooks needs experience in English football. No disrespect to the standard of Ireland, but the level of the National League is consistent enough with what we might anticipate. It’s far better than seeing talent dispatched to teams in the North or South League or lower.

• Like 7

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Good move for him. The main thing here he's going to get game time which is essential for a player to develop and improve.

I do like the loan system. It has proved useful to many players who are not getting game time with their clubs. 

I wish him good luck at Rochdale

• Like 7

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,786
  • Days Won:  27

Rochdale are quite average these days, although it should be a good test for him. I hope they actually play him and don't become reliant on whoever they already have. I have every bit of faith that Tiernan Brooks can help them.

• Like 5

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

I'm glad nobody is rushing Tiernan Brooks but are continuing to get him game time, when he's ready he will be a fantastic keeper for Notts.

• Like 4

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

This is precisely the kind of loan we should be seeking for all our young players. Sending them to play for teams like Ilkestone Town might offer some match day experience, but the quality isn’t top-notch. We’ve often seen them dispatched to teams like Boston United, who merely use them to bolster their squad. I hope Brooks excels at Rochdale because it would bode well for us.

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,517
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

The move to Rochdale is beneficial for both Notts and Tiernan Brooks. I believe his time in the Irish league boosted his confidence, which is crucial. However, Rochdale will be a bigger challenge that will test his readiness for regular first team football. I don’t think Notts has given up on him, as I’ve seen mentioned. I believe he’s gaining the right experience that will allow him to demonstrate his skills.

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Hopefully this is another step towards Tiernan becoming our number one in the future. Good luck to him I hope he does well.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

This is a great loan move. If the club plans for him to be the future number one, then playing time is important. Rochdale seems like a good club for him to gain more experience. Playing in the Irish League will have helped him, but experiencing different levels at a young age can only be beneficial. I hope he gets plenty of minutes.

• Like 1