Notts County Memory Club.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Days Won:  165
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

The launching of the Notts County Memory Club for former players is a great idea by the Club, and the first meeting will be held later this month.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

it sounds like a good idea but i think more focus on having former players attend games on a regular basis should be explored too. i am sure it helps with hospitality and its an area within football that makes good money.

• Like 10

• Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

This seems like a brilliant idea, but when the club mishandles the YOUngPies scheme, it does make you question how well this can be managed. If the club delegates the responsibilities to existing staff, it might come at a cost elsewhere. I think the concept is sound, but I’m a bit wary of the implementation. It needs to be done properly to serve its purpose.

• Like 9

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It's a tad unclear, but I understand the idea. Picture yourself recalling those promotion years, with Jimmy Sirrel and all the legends we've sadly lost over time.

• Like 8

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

This is a great idea, hopefully it will lead to inspiration and a lot of good times celebrating with past players of Notts.

I do back the comment about ex players coming to Notts itself more often, the club massively missed out celebrating Sir Charlie Palmer day recently, and it's always good to see former players return on match days - even when results aren't going our way.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  7,468
  • Days Won:  165
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

There's always good advice to be gleaned from an old head. Some of our former players could give some of that good advice to our present team right now.

• Like 6

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

It sounds like a good idea. It will be interesting to see how it's executed. I would hope Notts can make a very good job of this.

• Like 7

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

That seems like a brilliant idea, though I’m not quite sold on the name “memory club”. I reckon there are more imaginative options that could sound better. I hope it brings joy to the fans, particularly the older ones who doze off in the Pavis during matches. 😆 Just pulling your leg, it’s nice to see the club thinking forward.

• Like 6

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  2

The club should be careful not to overwhelm people like Les Bradd. He’s done a great job with the stadium tours, and while it’s good to involve legends, we sometimes need to wait for the right time to make the most impact.

• Like 5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

It’s a good move by the club. It would be great if Notts’ staff could be more creative and try new things, not just copy other clubs. But it’s good they’re open to trying proven ideas. I’m confident it’ll work well, especially if Les is in charge.

• Like 4

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  15

It’s an interesting idea, and it’s good to see Notts trying new things. It’s a bit of a distraction from the team’s current form, but it could be positive in the long run. Maybe Les could start a dating event at the club too? 😅

What’s coming up next, a Notts County singles club? The Lonely Magpies Heart Club? 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4