Is he checking out the Nest?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I have seen some funny tweets about driving 3 miles to play paddle. 😄

It's an interesting development which may be of interest, or it could be random; I am more inclined to believe there's more to it. Potentially, Notts may be negating with him.

We'll have to watch this one with both eyes. 👀

• Like 7

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

will evans join us? could it be that hes being lined up as macaulay langstaffs replacement. the thing i did at the start was on purpose. i think there is more to this all.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
10 minutes ago, liampie said:

could it be that hes being lined up as macaulay langstaffs replacement.

I sincerely hope not @liampie the fans would be devasted, we know it’ll come sometime but please not yet. 🙏 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,053
  • Days Won:  54

He's pretty useful in terms of covering a number of positions, he can play anywhere across the front line and he's even played LWB for Newport too! Jodi's "supposedly" a target for some clubs too, he could be his replacement and Macca's as well. 2 for the price of 1, or is it 1 for the price of 2 in this case? 😄

The sky and plants in bloom suggests it’s a current pic, even if he had visited at some point why would he just randomly post it now? There’s no way he’s travelled all the way from Newport to play padel for an hour, it’s a 7 hour journey there and back, that would be insane! He was probably told to delete the pic, I think there’s only one reason he’s here to be honest… And if he did sign, we'd be stacked with quality attackers.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,502
  • Days Won:  9

It would be somewhat odd to think that the club would consider signing someone from a rival league team before making a bid for our most crucial player. That kind of money could lead to unreasonable demands for player fees, so I’m more inclined to believe it’s separate from the rumoured interest in Macaulay Langstaff.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

we will have to see how it unfolds, i think this will lead to further interest and at what point does an offer become too good to refuse?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

Well! His instagram seems to have been taken down?

How does the photograph confirm anything? Let me pose the question differently. Where is Will Evans in that image? Is he concealing himself in the manhole? I’m uncertain about what to make of it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,128
  • Days Won:  2

Hold on, was the picture supposed to be taken by Will Evans? That would indeed be even stranger. If he was in conversation with Notts, that might somewhat deflate the rumours.

• Like 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,719
  • Days Won:  27

21 minutes ago, Benji said:

How does the photograph confirm anything? Let me pose the question differently. Where is Will Evans in that image? Is he concealing himself in the manhole? I’m uncertain about what to make of it.

I believe the image was shared as a reel on Will Evans’ Instagram account. I can’t confirm it, but there’s a chance we might be getting teased by him. You know, it’s like people adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 5.

7 minutes ago, KingMaynard said:

Hold on, was the picture supposed to be taken by Will Evans? That would indeed be even stranger. If he was in conversation with Notts, that might somewhat deflate the rumours.

Presumably, as I mentioned in my comment above.

• Like 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

Until more information is available, it’s all conjecture. I haven’t come across any news reports linking him to Notts. He might be in discussions with the club, but it’s common for players to post pictures like that. It seems harmless enough to me, but who can tell? Things might be unfolding, we just have to be patient and see.

• Like 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,118
  • Days Won:  17

The Photo shows Will Evans at Notts County. He's Invisible  then? What an Asset a Striker you can't see, he could play havoc with opponents defences. If you can't see him, you can't mark him, then again if your Team Mates can't see you ? Ah Well maybe Not such a Good Signing.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Interesting that he still has a year to run on his contract, so he would cost Notts probably up to 500K. Why buy him when we have the best striker in the league?

Nah, it wouldn't make sense.