Where are they now : Tom Crawford

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  629
  • Days Won:  1

Good signing for them, works hard, and tries to move the play forward.

• Like 10

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,467
  • Days Won:  15

Tom Crawford was a beacon of hope for Notts at times. He’s come a long way since his time here. I hope he stays with them for a few more years.

• Like 9

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Days Won:  2

I wouldn’t have been opposed to seeing Tom Crawford return here, but I believe he’s joined a team where he’ll get more playing time, which is what he needs at this point in his career. I hope he thrives with his new team.

• Like 6

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,459
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

@CliftonMagpie might not be chuffed, as he’s often mentioned how he’d welcome Tom Crawford back. He’s a solid player, and I wouldn’t have minded if Notts chose to re-sign him. There are certainly worse signings we could make, but this move probably suits Tom better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Oh, give over! I might have mentioned once or twice that I wouldn’t mind him returning. I might have commented on his good performances or goals for Hartlepool. I might have even used his picture as my display picture and on Twitter. But that doesn’t mean I’m not chuffed. I’m glad he’s found a club, and I hope he does well for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• liampie featured this topic

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

personally i think he would have been a good team member, can play in the middle of midfield and further up as an attacking playmaker. good to see him finding a new club after leaving hartlepool.

• Like 5

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,517
  • Days Won:  9

It’s great to see Tom Crawford joining a club where he’s likely to be a first-team player. It seems like a wise choice for both him and the club.

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,897
  • Days Won:  5

It’s good to see that Tom Crawford has found a new home at a different club. Connell Rawlinson has also recently put pen to paper for Chester. It’s pleasing to see our former players finding clubs where they can contribute to their progress.

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I like and rate Tom Crawford, since leaving us he has done well and the thing about Hartlepool is they rely on young upcoming players as a means to keep the wage demands down. This enables them to nurture talent; once they reach an age where they might warrant a bit more in salary it's not uncommon to see them being released.

Certainly, I think Crawford could make a big impact with them and since Altrincham FC are now a League Two team.

He offers them some much-needed experience, so it will be a good move for him. I'll be watching to see how he does; hopefully he becomes a fan favourite because he's a nice guy.

• Like 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  0

It’s heartening to see him join another League Two team. Just like Curtis Thompson, Tom Crawford was undervalued, yet he’s a true gem at this level. His talent is undeniable and we’re excited to see what he brings to the table.

• Like 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  905
  • Days Won:  3

This is a good acquisition. I believed Tom Crawford performed well for Hartlepool. I was taken aback to see him on their list of players to be released.

• Like 1