Support Our Growth: Subscribe to the Pride of Nottingham

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

Join us in supporting the future and growth of the Pride of Nottingham by subscribing today! Your subscription not only provides you with exclusive benefits but also contributes directly to the development and expansion of the PON site. 

By subscribing, you're helping us to continue delivering quality content, fostering a vibrant community, and preserving the rich history and tradition of Notts County.

Become an Icon:
Become an Icon: Sir Charlie Palmer

Become an hero:

Become an Hero: Lee Hughes

Become a Legend:

Become a Legend: Jimmy Sirrel

Don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of our journey. Subscribe to the Pride of Nottingham today and let's shape the future together! Thank you for your support. 😊

https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/subscriptions/

• Like 7
  • Love 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

If you’re not keen on subscribing, don’t worry. You can still help by considering a one-time donation, which really does make a difference to the site’s maintenance.

Please remember, we value your support but we don’t take it for granted. There are various ways you can help without subscribing or donating. For starters, you can join in the conversations and get involved! COYP!!

https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/donate/

• Like 9

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,793
  • Days Won:  162

i will make a donation, i have been meaning to do it from time to time. i like the idea of subscribing, those are very important options for fans who want to contribute on a regular basis. i would prefer not to make a fuss and just donate frequently instead.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,147
  • Days Won:  153
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I think that it is important to try to attract PON members to subscribe, or failing that, try to encourage members to contribute a little more by interacting and responding to posts more regularly. 

Lots more members seem to join the fray when new articles are published. Many of the replies to the articles are really first class.

Maybe PON needs to publish more articles because they do encourage lots of interaction from members.

• Like 6

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,680
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I’m happy to subscribe as I can afford a little every month and I know how much running a website and forum costs, however it’s important to remember that not everyone can afford extra money and that no one is special every member is valued for their contribution whether it is monetary or just by adding their input.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,684
  • Days Won:  27

I’m certain it’s had a significant impact, so I’d urge supporters who are able to, to give it some thought. Additionally, promoting the purchase of items from the shop assists the gaffer and keeps the site running smoothly.

The aspect of articles is a key factor in garnering support. I have no doubt that @Chris will be focusing on this.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,761
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Whilst subscribing and donations go towards the sites upkeep, and most recently has been reinvested in having in new features/enhancements. There's many ways that people can help and, it's not all about money. Although from time to time this area needs promoting and, it's not because we don't appreciate people who post, share, read etc. All this helps us out greatly.

20 hours ago, Robbie said:

I think that it is important to try to attract PON members to subscribe, or failing that, try to encourage members to contribute a little more by interacting and responding to posts more regularly. 

Lots more members seem to join the fray when new articles are published. Many of the replies to the articles are really first class.

Maybe PON needs to publish more articles because they do encourage lots of interaction from members.

I try not to over mention the subscriptions, as I am mindful that not everyone can or will and I don't want to drive any type of support away from the site. Yet, from time to time I do, as it is very important. I'm always encouraging people to get involved, I think many of our discussions are very informative and we can only grow stronger once we are in season.

With me trying to organise things, along with various appointments in real life I have been a little busy but I know just how important publishing articles is - as is keeping an active presence on social media. This said, I do value that most people understand that life gets in the way - especially with regards to social media. It used to be something I would never miss, including family birthdays, holidays etc. I would always be doing stuff, but most will understand that isn't always practical. I feel very humbled people see what I am trying to do with PON.

13 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I’m happy to subscribe as I can afford a little every month and I know how much running a website and forum costs, however it’s important to remember that not everyone can afford extra money and that no one is special every member is valued for their contribution whether it is monetary or just by adding their input.

I'm pleased you are a happy subscriber, Tone.

We're very thankful, as I worried that the subscription plans wouldn't be all that interesting and a lot harder to go from one person to more. Not everyone can afford to part ways with money, especially with the cost of living and that is something which makes me more motivated. In addition to be extremely thankful. :) 

12 hours ago, CliftonMagpie said:

I’m certain it’s had a significant impact, so I’d urge supporters who are able to, to give it some thought. Additionally, promoting the purchase of items from the shop assists the gaffer and keeps the site running smoothly.

The aspect of articles is a key factor in garnering support. I have no doubt that @Chris will be focusing on this.

Yes, it's took a load of pressure off and reinvesting a lot of it so far has been very rewarding. I feel it's important for people to see how it makes a difference. The online store is very useful, though I need to figure how to get fans to help promote this via the word of mouth. In addition, to promoting things from time to time.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Days Won:  15

I’m not opposed to the idea of subscribing, as I believe it’s a crucial aspect. However, I would be more inclined to make occasional donations. My desire is to support PON and ensure its continued growth. I hope it becomes more appealing to members and the number of subscribers rises, which would be delightful to see.

Wishing you the best of luck in garnering additional support.

• Like 4

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,454
  • Days Won:  5

I’m content to toss a bit of cash towards the donations now and again.

The subscription aspect seems like a very efficient method to ensure the site receives regular assistance to cover expenses and so on. I commend those members who have subscribed, as I’ve mentioned, I’m pleased to contribute.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  561
  • Days Won:  1

I would like to donate sometimes, but I would need to do it in person. 👍🏻

• Like 2