Showumni Has Departed

4everapie

Supporter+

Isn't there a rumour doing the rounds that we will have yet another striker arriving before too long? I certainly hope so.

Supporter+

I am slightly surprised by this, I can only think that we have a replacement lined up as this leaves us very short on strikers.

I agree with those who have mentioned this on FB, this due to streamlining our team. I'm not sure I agree with 'excuses will be made' but I am sure this is a mistake. We can't rely on the options we have, this is just a very odd decision.

Well I hope it pays off but I suspect it will not.

Apart from my obvious support for the big guy, I find this beggars belief! No first team striker available at all? Appiah or Murray are young, inexperienced, but they basically have each other to fight for the one shirt (still a mistake also in my opinion. Need 2 up front if we had two to do it!)

I hope this pays off as it could be a serious error of judgement, regardless of how he has performed previously or would have in the future, Enoch made teams stop and think. That may have been enough to let others around him grab chances which may in turn result in staying in L1.

Sensible decision, absolutely the right one.

He is hopeless, a complete waste of a shirt, a salary and I hope we never have to endure the spectacle of him in a Notts shirt ever again.

Until the worst happens with our existing strike force and the majority of fans who dislike/hate/plagued Enoch (not you) realize he would have been at least an option.

If this backfires and we're left short, god help us.

I trust Derry but it seems a very odd decision. People speaking of free transfers, however isn't this all done and dusted now? Hence the need for an emergency loanee.

I think this is a blessing in disguise. on the outside it looks like a baffling decision. But is he one of the "Ingrained in this Football Club" Type players Derry is referring to? 

He's been here too long to "Impress" 

I'm sure there is a contingency plan in place with the current Strikers we have or we'll see someone coming in. is there a limit to the Actual amount of lonees? I know about the 5 in the Team. 

Why do people find it baffling that Derry has offloaded a bloke who is no more a footballer than I am an astronaut?

Getting rid of the tripe that Curle & Kiwomya saddled us with should be applauded not questioned.

Haynes and Showumni are both utter garbage, Haynes has an ego & "attitude" the size of a small town, Enoch just isn't a footballer. Admittedly, Zoko was misused & mismanaged, he should still be scoring for us, not one of our rivals! Arquin has some talent, I'd have preferred that we kept him too but perhaps his lack of desire and inconsistency was just too much for the management duo?

Anyway, can please stop bleating about losing one if the poorest excuses for a striker that we have ever seen. When you've had some of the jokers that we have, that is saying something. Green, Arkins, White, Crow, Gordon, Chillingworth, Dadi, Akinbiyi, Forrester et al - now add Showumni to the list. Best of luck to him & Torquay.

Apart from my obvious support for the big guy, I find this beggars belief! No first team striker available at all? Appiah or Murray are young, inexperienced, but they basically have each other to fight for the one shirt (still a mistake also in my opinion. Need 2 up front if we had two to do it!)

I hope this pays off as it could be a serious error of judgement, regardless of how he has performed previously or would have in the future, Enoch made teams stop and think. That may have been enough to let others around him grab chances which may in turn result in staying in L1.

Maybe @notts-joe can photoshop your signature so that Enoch is wearing a Torquay shirt?

You can't blame the guy for wanting to get games? Maybe a run of games will make him perform better, kind of like Labadie last season

lol.

Like I said elsewhere, i'm so glad I didn't let the kids talk me into having Enoch on the back of the shirts we brought last weekend!

I dont really see any player worthy of having on the back of a fans shirt at the moment to be honest.

lol.

Like I said elsewhere, i'm so glad I didn't let the kids talk me into having Enoch on the back of the shirts we brought last weekend!

I dont really see any player worthy of having on the back of a fans shirt at the moment to be honest.

Who now mate? haha!

Archived