Oldham Athletic (away)

PTID1862

I'm still waiting for my dad to decide. He's got an awful cold at the moment so hes not sure he fancies it. I've given him a deadline of tonight so I can get down the lane and purchase the tickets tomorrow for us. If not might be asking the wife to be dutiful!!!

i swaying, my dad said he would come but he will just moan about football.

I'm still waiting for my dad to decide. He's got an awful cold at the moment so hes not sure he fancies it. I've given him a deadline of tonight so I can get down the lane and purchase the tickets tomorrow for us. If not might be asking the wife to be dutiful!!!

hope your dads feeling better soon :)

Going to purchase my tickets tomorrow, assuming there is any left that is. I'll ask how many we have left and report back!

Also going to renew the season tickets tomorrow I think while I'm there. This Bench idea seems great for the kids etc...but tbh I'm more than happy to just pay and take my season card away with me without all the extra bits! Cant really do video promos for them as I'm off work sick! Wont look too good if I suddenly appear on teh ncfc website with my barcode on being shown around the ground!

Going to purchase my tickets tomorrow, assuming there is any left that is. I'll ask how many we have left and report back!

Also going to renew the season tickets tomorrow I think while I'm there. This Bench idea seems great for the kids etc...but tbh I'm more than happy to just pay and take my season card away with me without all the extra bits! Cant really do video promos for them as I'm off work sick! Wont look too good if I suddenly appear on teh ncfc website with my barcode on being shown around the ground!

When the ticket office closed their was a reported 500 odd remaining.

You don't want them to think you're spending all your free time with Notts, you'll have to see if they will just show you around or something. I am sure the media team would kindly do this for a fan :)

Got 2 tickets this am. That allocation was just about to sell out, but they had agreed with Oldham for another 1000 to be mailed over tomorrow am about 10 mins before i got there. Also got the season tickets sorted. Moved back to the Pavis stand for the new season for a higher view.

Finish the job!Good luck. :thumbsup:

Archived