IS - serious topic.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

i dont know what to make of the video, it sort of annoys me because its playing what happened down by claiming its probably fake.

It annoys me too @liampie.We,the public, need to be told what is happening around the world but it does give publicity to terror groups .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,908
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It's just a guy telling a conspiracy story and his thoughts on it, nothing graphical.

Thank goodness for that, I thought it was a video of someone being murdered, I thought it was odd that you put it on.

It's a horrible world at the moment it makes me so sad.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,343
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Thank goodness for that, I thought it was a video of someone being murdered, I thought it was odd that you put it on.

It's a horrible world at the moment it makes me so sad.

No I would never do that, there isn't a place for those videos anywhere. It's just sick!

I felt the video was interesting but only for discussion, it's not something I buy into.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,487
  • Days Won:  5

I do not buy conspiracy theories myself, it is easy to look at facts and make them appear as and how you want. It's much harder to bind the truth, however the people behind ISIS know exactly what they are doing.

This disproves it could be anything to do with our parliament or America. 

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,392
  • Days Won:  69

Propaganda and scare tactics by IS.

This disproves it could be anything to do with our parliament or America. 

LOL.... David Cameron for sure!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

These conspiracy theories have been going around for a while now. The basic concept of most of them is that the 'videos' released by the IS regarding the Western captives, never actually show the actual beheading. This is true, but unfortunately all the videos do end with the same concept, a dead person heaped on the floor, showing how little the IS care for he human life.

The quality of all the videos are of good high quality, but this doesn't mean they are fake. It could just suggest that the IS know they have the cash and they might as well try and look organised.

On the other side of the fence, as I have said previously, the IS soldiers release lots of phone camera videos which show their true intentions and level of cruelty very easily. I do get the feeling that the hierarchy aren't that impressed with the rogue soldiers who press the send button on their phones without clearing it first. I have heard a few accounts now of the IS leadership seeking retribution on soldiers who do post videos without their permission. They want to keep the 'presentation' the same,

All ridiculous when you consider the actual content. They still do not seem to realise it is not a media relations exercise, but murder.

• Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  89

Islam is just another religion that goes through the same phases that most the rest have/ will do.

The sooner the whole world is better educated and encounters less brainwashing/pressure from religious groups, then we will finally see religion buried once and for all. 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  491
  • Days Won:  1

all religions are full of bull all just a excuse for wars just islam and muslims are the worst for it im sick of people saying we shouldnt of got involved because are publics been in danger for years all because of the eu forcing stupid human rights onto us so we cant turn people away when coming into the country

I also don't think that 'freedom of religion' has as much precedence now-a-day than it once did.

Religion should not be excluded from criticism. A lot of religious groups, not just muslims, get away with murder (sometimes literally) by putting it under the charade of being a religious action and/or belief.

Should men be allowed to marry more than once in the UK? No. 'But it's part of my religion'. It's still a No.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

One thing I would like to add in here, is the increasing popularity of the "Not in my name" campaign. Muslims denouncing what is going on. Hopefully it can go some way to stemming the tide of radicalisation of young Muslims both here and around the world...

They aren't all bad, eh

One thing I would like to add in here, is the increasing popularity of the "Not in my name" campaign. Muslims denouncing what is going on. Hopefully it can go some way to stemming the tide of radicalisation of young Muslims both here and around the world...

They aren't all bad, eh

The people attracted are very disturbed people, I am surprised we cannot detect those who travel from the UK to join.

Not all Muslims are bad, you're right.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,487
  • Days Won:  5

Does anyone actually believe we or the americans can actually stop them?

The only thing that will stop them is ground troops as well as the air strikes. Obviously there is a reluctance to put Yank/Brit/EU troops on the ground because of past and present wars in the region (Iraq - Afghan). There is also little public appetite in the Western nations for soldiers returning lying down horizontally and wrapped in a flag.

This of course will become inevitable - ISIS already have ground to air handheld devices, and will acquire more as they gain further ground.

What needs to happen is Arab forces putting their troops on the ground, rather than sit back and watch the massacres taking place on their doorstep. I understand from a politcal point of view why Turkey do nothing with 20m of their population being Kurdish, but I just cannot understand from a humanitarian point of view why you would let this sort of atrocity unfold and sit there, barely a mile away, and watch. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

This is nuts. Just happening right now 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29724907

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,552
  • Days Won:  9

This is really getting out of hand now.

It's very sad.

I have a feeling we will see more like this. The circle will keep going, just need to root them out of our nations.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

The problem is the damage they are doing to the Muslim religion. Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their own belief system, mine is easy, as I believe a lot of the current and historical world dilemmas have been caused by religion so the world would be a better place without all of them!

That being said, a lot of ignorance surrounds Islam on both sides of the fence and current events do nothing to change that.

I think that a lot of this is down to people not understanding the religion...

None of this is Islam! Nowhere in Islam does it instruct followers to kill!

Radicalisation happens due to countless factors, and every individual case is different. There isn't a one size fits all remedy, you need to know and understand the individuals, and try and work on their triggers.

One thing I do know and understand, is that if they didn't see the killing or suffering of members of the wider Islamic community, then there would be much lesser chance of terror incidents affecting our homelands.

canada and now new york maybe canada aint been connected to i.s or any other terror group.

but i suspect it was and now its come out bout a axe wielding muslim in new york that attacked a cop and got shoot died.

its bout time our goverments started doing something about it before it happens over here again its getting to the point in my eyes now were u cant really trust anyone.

They said on the radio its being lead to believe he was trying to form part of ISIS but wasn't involved. Supposedly his bedroom had a lot of crap about their stupid antics.

Another sad fact now is that the radicalisation is getting harder to spot, as it doesn't require attendance at a mosque...

Apparently they are being radicalised in their own bedrooms

• Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

The magic of the Interweb :(

• 2 weeks later...

now came out that there was a terror plot to kill the queen yesterday at the lord mayors rememberence thing how disrespectful and stupid are they.

We are at a heightened level of security right now, having watched The Royal British Legion festival of Remembrance last night, god alone knows how many Army, Police were in evidence and how many were there but not... I suspect some of the office blocks around St Pauls were occupied by security service snipers, along with observers.
The potential was there to take out all the senior political figures from Westminster along with several senior members of the Royal family.

It is a sign of the times we live in unfortunately, beliefs be them right or wrong, can cloud the judgement and turn what is normally totally abhorrent into a justifiable act.

On a lighter note.... I wonder how much business this lot are getting right now....http://www.isistransport.com/

Archived