2015/16 Season Ticket sales

Blink1862

I heard last years figures stood at around the low 3k mark, I don't expect this season to really beat that but we must focus as a club and as a community, in getting bums back on seats.

Mind the players must do something to rejuvenate interest, as the does the club.

A positive sign would be the fact attendances and season tickets increased, however with poor performances and seasons, we must expect a low figure. If we hit 3k again, that would be a good amount considering. Majority of folks seem to be considering selecting which games to attend, so it would be for things to really convince fans that the season ticket and being on the bench is the best way to move forward.

Well I did not renew because I felt if this was any other company, it would not have been worth the service fee.

Its a shame because I have had season tickets for god knows how long but I cannot keep following the club so blindly, especially when messages are put out from the club showing a lack on appreciate for those who do support Notts by purchasing expensive tickets.

I think they will be between 2,000 and 3,000 which isn't good at all.

I'm a bit worried about this. Picking and choosing your games at 22 pounds a throw is prohibitively expensive. Many people will be going from attending regularly to seeing four or five matches a season, if any at all.

STs need to be on offer throughout the season. Our standard ST prices average at 14.72 per match. So why don't we keep STs on offer throughout the season, with the price reduced by 14 quid after every match we play? That way we will be able to get waverers back on board while not penalising existing ST holders.

I believe it's a Football League requirement to halt the sales until the allowed time for 'half season tickets'.

It's something I always used to wonder as to why no club sells them and everything fell towards a deadline, however I do believe that the deadlines are set by the governing body as a standard.

With regards to season tickets, I think a club like ours really must make sure that they appeal. The problem with the last two seasons they haven't and this year, well the pre-season is a great time to get people on board but with the price increase and lack of signings, I don't think even they would temp anyone. We need fans packing Meadow Lane, as I worry about the atmosphere for next season.

I suppose the first few home attendances will show if we have anything to be concerned about.

Archived