How concerned are you about the slow start?

allardyces tash

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

I have been annoyed, disappointed and angered already this season.

After time to think about what has happened, I do calm down and I see that Notts have improved other the last few games since the opening day draw against Colchester United. I would be more concerned right now if Notts gave into the minority who want Kevin Nolan out.

There will be pressure on the club, players and manager, it's for them to balance this out.

I just feel right now that sacking Nolan would lead to further unrest and he has yet to be given fair time to sort his squad out, some managers you know won't accept anything less than what they want in the long run. I have faith in Nolan to sort it all out. How concerned are you about the slow start?

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Scared. Very. Seeing Notts do badly hurts me inside. I just want us to be successful like every other Notts fan. I thought this was the season. Hopes up yet again, but once again, it doesn't look like it will be. Unless a miracle happens

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I'm not that worried.

If we haven't won a game after say 10 matches, I will be thinking that Kevin Nolan might not be able to fix things. All the teams are feelings each other out right now, form takes a big part of this and although I am not 100% happy. I am content enough to think things can improve if everyone works hard to fix the issues.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

If Notts can focus on the work rate, get a performance of the first 20 minutes against Yeovil but over the course of 90 minutes. I wouldn't be worried either, I am only concerned about the meltdown and pressure mounting on Kevin Nolan.

I'm annoyed we have thrown away a potentially good start, by losing to two teams such as Cambridge and Yeovil.

I would still say it's early days.

• Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

I always believe in the old saying':

"it's not about how you start the season, it's about how you end it. But you don't want to be playing catch up." 

Having said that much needs to be improved for us to get running. I believe we can turn it around. 

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  5

A few good results could turn the table upset down for Notts, if the players could get a winning streak going this would lift confidence. Look I am not concerned at this stage, Notts are still under transition and things can only improve.

It can't get much worse than losing to Yeovil at home having attacked them better.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

not concerned just annoyed with the pathetic meltdown some fans are having, sensibility goes out of the window and illogical comes in.

• Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Once, the confidence has been re-lifted and the team gets settled then we will be back up there. We had a downward spiral last season after Christmas then we got results and played well v Coventry unlucky not to win that play off. 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

As it stands I’m not concerned.. but Newport is a key game unless we hit maximum point Tuesday I may just 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  284
  • Days Won:  0

It's football at the end of the day, it gives us something to distract ourselves over and then moan afterwards about. I am slightly concerned but I can see the progress on the pitch, a goal against Yeovil would have changed the outcome.

Notts does need to defend better too.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I am not remotely concerned, Notts will be safe from relegation and wherever they finish I would accept.

You have to accept sometimes things just don't go to plan.

Moaning, fighting, being mardy etc isn't going to solve anything.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I was worried after seeing the Derby County game, I spoke about the fans feeling disheartened how this could impact the league fixtures. I feel there's a tense atmosphere going around the club and the players aren't responding positively at all. Against Yeovil, Notts looked a very classy team and well above the opposition but at the back they didn't match this. Certain players have lost all their confidence and it's effecting how they play.

Personally, I wouldn't say I am worried.

I just feel we need to try and stay positive because the good feel vibes tend to help in my opinion. This downhearted, meltdown and negativity doesn't help anyone.

I firmly believe things will pick up.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  895
  • Days Won:  11

I'm more concerned about our finish than our slow start

Archived