being a rational notts fan?

liampie

what do you think it means being a rational notts fan? are you?

i think i am and a lot of pon members seem to be pretty rational too. i just dont see the attraction to thinking negative for a considerable amount of time, i may have the occasional moan but i dont think i border the extremes that i see on social media.

I think with football many hearts rule over minds.

I try to put what I feel and sometimes I'll hold off if I feel what I say isn't fair or balanced, so I put a lot of thought into what I say - especially after games. Sometimes reasoning goes out of the window, not just in football but with life itself.

4 hours ago, Chris said:

I think with football many hearts rule over minds.

I try to put what I feel and sometimes I'll hold off if I feel what I say isn't fair or balanced, so I put a lot of thought into what I say - especially after games. Sometimes reasoning goes out of the window, not just in football but with life itself.

That is without doubt the truth mate 

I think a lot of Notts fans have knee jerk reactions a lot of the time.

Myself included but the panic should only set in once things are clear that changes can't be made, Nolan has the squad available to be played around with and he should choose to use his players better. You can't expect the same players not to make the same mistakes.

Most fans on social media seem to want to get attention from what they write, rather than saying what they actually think. One idiot says something negative and then the rest end up believing it.

It's what has attracted me to PON.

People discuss things here in a friendly way, it's not about being the first to have an opinion or a case of "I'm right". It's an open dialog between fans who clearly support Notts unlike some of the morons on Twitter.

Supporter+
4 hours ago, SmithyPie said:

Most fans on social media seem to want to get attention from what they write, rather than saying what they actually think. One idiot says something negative and then the rest end up believing it.

It's what has attracted me to PON.

People discuss things here in a friendly way, it's not about being the first to have an opinion or a case of "I'm right". It's an open dialog between fans who clearly support Notts unlike some of the morons on Twitter.

That’s a good post @SmithyPie and I feel exactly the same as you, I’ve stopped posting on twitter in the main, especially after a loss, I can’t even read it sometimes, I’d much prefer this place to read others views and put forward my own safe in the knowledge that even though some won’t agree they will respect my views.

47 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

That’s a good post @SmithyPie and I feel exactly the same as you, I’ve stopped posting on twitter in the main, especially after a loss, I can’t even read it sometimes, I’d much prefer this place to read others views and put forward my own safe in the knowledge that even though some won’t agree they will respect my views.

I don't post on Twitter for this reason @Fan of Big Tone

Archived