Inspired and Determined!

samwatto2008

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

If you have a spare 10 minutes this is absolutely worth the watch with match highlights from Leicester's relegation battle to being crowned Premier League Champions despite being 5000/1 to win the League and favourites to go down. Unbelievable story. Lets hope Notts have the same desire to turn this around ... it starts tomorrow, COYP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  633
  • Days Won:  1

If only Notts fans could be as supportive as Leicester City fans seemed to be, we seem to have people who can't be bothered with supporting the club unless the teams winning.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i would hope so @samwatto2008, the players need to realise what they are fighting for. the old media team would be trying to rally supporters but i get the feeling that the team now just cares about how professional they look.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I have been saying that we need to be a lot more vocal in the KOP, since the opening game it's been very iffy and I know that the players have to give us something to cheer about. We also have to get behind them and to try to encourage them, it works both ways.

Tomorrow I will be singing and joining in, I'll be trying to encourage others I speak to do the same.

Hopefully we might see the players respond.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  908
  • Days Won:  3

I don't get the type of fans that sit there and moan about the players but do nothing to encourage them. I think the support this season as drifted somewhat, its fine if Notts win but not enough try to make that stand.

Inspired is the word Notts will hopefully be tomorrow.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Brilliant watch that , pure class , the place rocked , the crowd can play a huge part when they really get into it , #12thman 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Jon Stead certainly looked more determined and eager to do well.

If any player his making a statement to Kewell about him selecting them it's Jon, Enzio has found his form but he's almost guaranteed to start so it seems different.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

It would be nice if the passion did return, I think it's a bit early to say it has but we'll know from the away games.

Time to look up I feel.

Archived