Daily chat thread - Thursday 26th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning PoN, it’s cloudy first thing but forecast to clear and another bright, warm, sunny day is promised.

I’m going for a run soon, hopefully it won’t affect my hip again as it did last time. I like going in the morning when it’s quiet just the odd dog walker but lots of wildlife on the canal, it helps me put my thoughts in order.

Tonight we have a meeting of the support group we help to run for people who like us have lost a loved one to suicide, the meeting can be very emotionally tiring as you can imagine so when we get back late on we have a glass of wine or gin and tonic and unwind before bed otherwise we don’t sleep.

Have a great day everyone and don’t forget to come and tell us what you are up to today.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Second to last day here today. I think we plan to go swimming later on tonight but going to take the day as it comes really.

Waiting for the text to say FIFA 19 has been delivered too 😂 

Enjoy your day everyone! 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Well, I’m back! What an amazing experience the conference was. So good to be in an area with with thousands of other people who genuinely care for others rather than their wallets.

Amazing performance by all the shadow front bench team throughout the week. We managed to steer the party to clear unity on issues such as Palestine and Brexit.

Real answers to questions posed on how the country can be changed for the many rather than the few.

Fantastic speech by Jeremy Corbyn, who, in my opinion, is now clearly ready to become the next Prime Minister of this country.

For anyone doubting the conviction of the party going forward...watch the latest video and then tell me it doesn’t speak to you. Sends a tingle down the spine to know the country is on the verge of greatness again and people will be put first rather than corporations and profits.

Plus it helps I know most of the people as I door knock with them every week. Real people for real answers.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Today i have done abit of gardening as soon as i got back from the school run. I plan to carry on doing abit of diy today and fetch a few essentials from Asda.

My eldest daughter is at after school club today so i will have to wait around abit longer at school as with what time i have between picking my youngest up, theres no point in walking home and back again.

Supporter+

Welcome back @hissingdwarf the video is very good let’s hope labour get the chance to put it all into practice.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Busy day....

I woke up feeling awful, I'm having a lot of realistic dreams that I struggle to shake the feelings they provoke. I was running late, yet managed to meet up with @Magic magpie and we ended into to town to sort some things. It's been productive but once I got back, I realised that I need to cut down on the items I had planned for today.

The bonus is I finally have a desk lamp, so I am not sitting in the dark when Ava goes to sleep.

Not a bad price either at £16.

Supporter+

Back home after our support group meeting, some new members to the club no one wants to belong to, on the whole a good productive meeting lots of support given and received.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Finally managed to cut our hedges today.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Busy day....

I woke up feeling awful, I'm having a lot of realistic dreams that I struggle to shake the feelings they provoke. I was running late, yet managed to meet up with @Magic magpie and we ended into to town to sort some things. It's been productive but once I got back, I realised that I need to cut down on the items I had planned for today.

The bonus is I finally have a desk lamp, so I am not sitting in the dark when Ava goes to sleep.

Not a bad price either at £16.

Fantastic day and I’m glad you got your lamp 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Had a good day I met @Chris went to town very productive indeed very much enjoyed it and the time with @Chris. Came ordered a pizza due to the kitchen being painted. Bit of Fifa and Pon posting a great productive day 

Archived