Ross Fitzsimmons and Jamie Turley in perfect harmony ?

Magic magpie

So I’ve noticed that Ross Fitzsimmons and Jamie Turley seem to have an understanding when defending. 

In the last match, at meadow lane ,when Carlisle pressed us, Ross and Jamie would pass back to each other, remain calm and deal with the situation calmly and effective,ly. 

Jamie like Ross was also very vocal in arranging the defence for set pieces and so forth. They had a trust in each other that defender and goal keeper need. The team work for me is a positive sign for defence that it’s improving. 

I know that we have conceded 2 late goals i the 85th minute but that’s not their fault. I genuinely believe they are doing their best for the team and the understanding and team work with them is helping.

Elliott Ward does too, however he can get mardy - he’s nowhere near as bad as Richard Duffy. I do wish Ross Fitzsimons would communicate better, he does speak a fair bit to Jamie Turley but it’s nowhere near to what it should be.

22 hours ago, CliftonMagpie said:

Yeah, I noticed they talk a lot. I noticed Jamie quickly praising Ross after his one on one saves.

They might have the understanding because they have both stepped up from the non-league.

They probably know how to keep each other in their best mood throughout the game.

Archived