Which players would you give a two year contract to.?

Magic magpie

some will be out of contract though and rewarding players form could inspire them to play better, especially knowing they have a good deal and lengthy contract. they can focus on the football instead of the other worries.

notts have a problem of allowing contracts to expire too easily.

lets remember that the squad is under performing due to mismanagement and tactics. its not every players fault but some, so those who have given their all need to be kept because notts could find themselves needing to replace them.

We haven’t seen the consistent best of Dennis or Hemmings, they have been hampered by injury and formations that just don’t suit their strengths. Enzio has promise but really needs to put in full 90 minute shifts and I am sure the new manager will sort that out. Alesandra has played the best I’ve seen him recently and Turley is the best thing that Kewell did for the club.

we obviously need cover for all positions and only the manager can decide who he feels fits his style.

I only know that Jamie's out of contract and he deserves a deal for sure.

He's made a commitment signing for Notts, he's played well and through injuries. I think he's a leader on the pitch and we should secure his services before someone else comes knocking. I am sure Jamie would stay but we all saw what happened with Michael O'Connor and for those that don't get it, well would you hang around when money is on the table and a good offer? No you wouldn't.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived