92nd -well done Hardy

ivansneck

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Notts are now looking doomed. Please get out of our club and allow someone in who is capable of running the club properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now I’m feeling angry and I don’t know if Alan or the squads to blame [emoji22]

The squad is not good enough. Hardy has full control, therefore it's his fault.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

He does have to take his share of the blame , but gutless players week in week out taking the wage they haven’t deserved at all this season is more to blame , he for his part has backed the judgement of his appointed manager for the footballing side , he has also in my opinion been massively let down , January omg how big is that just got to be bang on , no hope otherwise. 

He does have to take his share of the blame , but gutless players week in week out taking the wage they haven’t deserved at all this season is more to blame , he for his part has backed the judgement of his appointed manager for the footballing side , he has also in my opinion been massively let down , January omg how big is that just got to be bang on , no hope otherwise. 

Hardy should sack those players not performing. He's the only one who can

[mention=217]ivansneck[/mention] Yeah .. I’ve heard that Alan wanted to out the mature squad on one year deals to get youth on a two year deal ..  

Age is irrelevant. Quality and desire are all that counts

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

Yes he has to take his share, but personally I wholeheartedly blame the gutless bunch of losers currently wearing the shirt. Clueless, no commitment, no heart and no fight. Professional footballers my harris

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

17 minutes ago, ivansneck said:

Age is irrelevant. Quality and desire are all that counts

Something that Neal needs to start to bringing in January .. the quality part anyway I do think exspirence is help full in the changing room.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,053
  • Days Won:  54

Hmm, the man who backed Nolan significantly, tried again with Kewell and let him bring in new players and will now back Ardley in January is the problem...

Alan Hardy is not the reason we are bottom of the league the players are. They keep talking about how they know they're not performing, yet we get the same performances from them week in, week out. If we get relegated at the end of the season what more could Hardy have done? Spent even more money? The players need to step up or they'll probably never get the chance to play in the football league again.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,442
  • Days Won:  287

He has to take his share of the blame, but it's not fair to blame him alone. For all the annoying antics on social media, he backed his manager in the summer. I take it that the team that started this season were Kevin Nolan's choices. KN had totally turned us around, taking us from relegation danger to the play-offs, so the logical thing to do would be to allow him to shape the squad so he could carry on the good work he was doing (up to that point). As we all know the results have been disastrous. That's probably why Paul Hart has returned to the club.

I did have a worry in the back of my mind that these much-vaunted new signings would fall flat and we'd end up somewhere like 17th. Never in a million years would I have predicted that this season would be such a car crash.

3 minutes ago, menzinho said:

Hmm, the man who backed Nolan significantly, tried again with Kewell and let him bring in new players and will now back Ardley in January is the problem...

Alan Hardy is not the reason we are bottom of the league the players are. They keep talking about how they know they're not performing, yet we get the same performances from them week in, week out. If we get relegated at the end of the season what more could Hardy have done? Spent even more money? The players need to step up or they'll probably never get the chance to play in the football league again.

Snap! Imagine the outcry if AH hadn't backed Nolan in the transfer market and he'd left, or Nolan had been sacked following our play-off failure. We'd probably be in a better position than we are now, but who on earth would have predicted that at the time? Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Nolan should have gone before the summer. Kewell should never have been appointed. Hurst wouldn't come because of Hardy. The rot comes from the top. If the leadership isn't right the everything below will go to pot, as it is doing.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

3 hours ago, ivansneck said:

if hardy has "sacked" certain players, he still wouldn't win. people will say it has nothing to do with him.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Naturally a chairman will step down if he feels he can't progress the club forward, I put more blame on the people misadvising him but at the same time I acknowledge his mistakes. I just feel this pinpointing of blame won't actually solve anything, we need to get behind a positive vibe and try to make a real difference. It's fine to want Alan Hardy out of the club, in a few months time more might agree.

At this stage I don't, I think he's trying his best.

I just wished when good staff leave, he replaces them with people capable of doing the job well. I feel not enough have and this makes a huge difference to the feel of the club.

• Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

January hopefully will bring in a whole new light but we can only hope because none of us know how its going to go.

• Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

On 26/12/2018 at 18:08, ivansneck said:

How can he sack them?  The only way he can get rid is to pay up their contracts or find another club prepared to take them.  Neither are likely.

• Content Count:  1,339
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

How can he sack them?  The only way he can get rid is to pay up their contracts or find another club prepared to take them.  Neither are likely.

And if he interfered with the club like suggested people would be up in arms still.

Minimum performance standards like the rest of us have in our jobs. Not easy but some club has to do it sometime to stop the total control players have over football in England. I'm about to start a new job with a probationary period and if I'm not performing my contract gets terminated with no pay off. Football needs this urgently.

• Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

Nice idea, but getting rid of a footballer on the basis of him not meeting minimum performance standards wouldn't have a cat in hell's chance in any industrial tribunal.  Unless they are guilty of gross misconduct, once you sign them you are stuck with them until their contract expires.  The blame lies with whoever signed them if they are no good, or with those failing to get the best out of them if they do have some ability.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,742
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

3 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

Nice idea, but getting rid of a footballer on the basis of him not meeting minimum performance standards wouldn't have a cat in hell's chance in any industrial tribunal.  Unless they are guilty of gross misconduct, once you sign them you are stuck with them until their contract expires.  The blame lies with whoever signed them if they are no good, or with those failing to get the best out of them if they do have some ability.

Voice of sanity from @Elite_pie Failure to invest in appropriate recruitment structures has left us with a failing squad. We are heading downwards ..who will want to join us in January with a potential career ending "Relegated from the EFL" on their cv?

I take your point, but what about a series of skill tests taken like an exam. Shoot straight, pass to a colleague, trap the ball, minimum fitness levels? They can all be measured.

Obviously the recruiters are more at fault but they can be sacked easily

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

People want Alan Hardy out quicker than Ray Trew? Madness.

At least Alan is man enough to admit his mistakes and try to learn from them, currently he's not let anyone down by not paying the bills and the clubs in quite good hands. He backed Kevin Nolan, the plans was rushed but don't overreact because he's trying. Judge him when he doesn't!

People want Alan Hardy out quicker than Ray Trew? Madness.
At least Alan is man enough to admit his mistakes and try to learn from them, currently he's not let anyone down by not paying the bills and the clubs in quite good hands. He backed Kevin Nolan, the plans was rushed but don't overreact because he's trying. Judge him when he doesn't!

Admit his mistakes and learn from them??? Read the transcript of his recent court appearance. He did exactly the opposite.

Archived