Enzio could return this Saturday

Magic magpie

So Neal Ardley has revealed in a interview then Enzio Boldewijn could return this Saturday away at Yeovil. 

The winger has been out since last November with an injured knee which required surgery. 

Ardley revealed a few weeks ago that Enzio was nearly back in full training and ahead of schedule.

Im happy that Enzio is on his way back but I still have a fear or two about him returning to action a month and half early.

I really hope that he’s not being rushed back to soon. 

For the full interview click the link below 

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/ardley-pre-yeovil-170119/

I wouldn't want Notts to rush his return, I have to say I am nervous about it getting worse but it's a positive thing. He spoke to a young fan after the last home game and said he was up for the fight, hopefully we can slowly bring him back.

I think it's better to be safe than sorry, yet it's good news.

18 minutes ago, Chris said:

I wouldn't want Notts to rush his return, I have to say I am nervous about it getting worse but it's a positive thing. He spoke to a young fan after the last home game and said he was up for the fight, hopefully we can slowly bring him back.

I think it's better to be safe than sorry, yet it's good news.

I’ve got to say I agree @Chris I’m happy he’s back but for him to return and get injured again would be a massive set back for the team and him we have missed him and do need him back hopefully fully fit and not rushed back. 

Archived