Hardy freezes season ticket renewal for 19/20 season.

Magic magpie

So I’m sure by now everyone has had the email or heard that Alan Hardy has decided to freeze the season ticket  renewal prices until the end of April for 19/20 season. This is despite the fact that we do not know what league we will play in next season. I’ve spoken to someone from meadow lane and even If we do get relegated the price I’m told is not going to be lowered and will remain the same.

Can you clarify will the price be lowered if we go down as the wording  is unclear thanks. Personally I feel my season ticket has been devalued with all the offers this season but I do understand the need to recruit new supporters. The fact that we have to renew by the end of April to get the reduction is a disgrace when the season doesn't finish until may and we may not know what league we will play in as there is still a game against Swindon to go. I renewed mine last year and and left myself short of money and then he extended the deadline. If we are expected to pay £420 (adult pavis) for non league I think this is ridiculous. As a season ticket holder for many years I am at a point where I feel totally taken for granted by the club and although I want to come and support my club I will be waiting to see what happens and will not be paying £420 for non league.

I would be willing to pay it no issue, provided the money was spent on correcting issues and I warn any staff members who might be scrolling through fans pages. I wouldn't renew in the future if mistakes continue to happen. I enjoy my football, I love my club but my hard earned money isn't something I part easily with.

tbh i think they should be lower regardless, they make a big thing about the childrens tickets being cheap but after this season i think most adults will pick and choose games. if notts end up relegated, only hard core fans will buy them.

I don't think its fair that disabled people have to buy full price tickets or season tickets, even with proof of illness/disability.

Season tickets have been too high for league two and especially the national league. I know Notts have alot of wages and bills to pay but theres alot of fans that could cover that. Although the cheap deal ticket days are good for bringing in the crowds, i bet they don't do much good for the financial issues Hardy is having.

I’ve spoken to @Chris about this we both said how can he say this with out the knowledge of which league we will be in. But we both agreed that we love Notts and our family and I’m happy to say I’m renewing no matter the league with @Chris and @super_pie and Callum. I know people are saying about the match speacials and this should be taken in to conceideration on principal I agree but what I’ve got from notts season out weighs the price I’m just love being apart at somthing. 

The big talking point for me on Saturday, quite a few fans spoke to me about various points and I agree it's alright for kids/teens because the price is quite good (plus at the other end of the spectrum).

I'll renew whatever, as I am doing.

However, I don't see many purchasing them at that price just out of loyalty. I am surprised the club, hasn't looked at knocking £50 off (then again this is Notts County). I do honestly feel they should have looked to pack the stands, especially considering after this season. If we could have increased the season ticket sales, it would have been more impressive.

Other points, expressed to me surrounded pricing the tickets without waiting to see what league the clubs in.

Then again, I'm sure the club would be under scrutiny whatever they did.

• 3 weeks later...

The price freeze is till 30th april, so it needs sorting but i really think it should be extended because we don't even know what league notts are going to be in. If we go down, that will the most expensive season ticket in the non league.

On 14/04/2019 at 21:14, cheeky~k8 said:

The price freeze is till 30th april, so it needs sorting but i really think it should be extended because we don't even know what league notts are going to be in. If we go down, that will the most expensive season ticket in the non league.

I agree

Archived