Saturday is creeping up

Chris

I've been to several games like the Swindon Town match at the weekend, it's not good. However, nothing has been as important - it's going to be more than a miracle if Notts manages to stay up.

Macclesfield has Cambridge United, Swindon might be missing several players.

There's talk of injuries and a reliance of youngsters for The Robins, yet the focus must be on ourselves. Go there, play as we did against Grimsby Town and leave the fate in the hands of the U's. If they win, I'll remind @cheeky~k8 never to refer to them as Toilet Seat United (something I tend to mention quite a bit). I just hope they don't flush themselves down the loo! ;)

@medievalmickey can we please get your thoughts on the game at the weekend?

Will your loyalty be in question? i.e would you like to see Notts win and remain in the Football League.

On your first point I really do not know how we will line up on Saturday since our manager thinks the bulk of squad are already on holiday and cannot play to plan in any case. I do not think he will deliberately choose a "weakened" squad but has intimated that the bench will be populated by youth players. That said the youth team have a fixture on Saturday morning and a win would see them win their league … so who knows.

I would prefer a Swindon win because we would at least finish the season on a high(?) but would be pleased if you win and survive There is nothing but pride for us to play for. Worst case scenario is you hammer us, which is more likely than you may think, but the Macc. Lads get the point needed to stay up.

I wish you all a safe trip on Saturday and enjoy the match. I hope that your team plays well so that you know that they did their best on the day.

i am starting to get nervous about it.

i will be at work on saturday, i cant get out of it and the stock arrives so the site manager needs as much help to sort it all out. i do have permission when i am not handling anything i can listen to the game, works been great like that. i just hope notts fans try to lift the occasion and focus supporting the club. coyp

Expecting it to be the saddest day of my {footballing} life. I am shell-shocked at what has happened to this great club. Hoping for, but not expecting, a miracle. Such a sad state that the club is in now. Absolutely dreading the game

Archived