Sign in to follow this  
NCFC

What goes around comes around!

I wonder if any of you came down to Rodney Parade a couple of years ago ....last game of the season....you remember?

Notts holding on at 1-1 against Newport County and then , up North, Hartlepool go ahead against Doncaster with about 10 mins to play ......Newport to be relegated if the score didn’t change. 

That Hartlepool goal inspired you lot to cheer and celebrate my team’s relegation.....now, “what goes around, comes around “ ...does it not? 

So pleased to see your club face yrs of obscurity in the non-league....took the “County” 25 plus years to get back our league status and your wonderful fans cheered the goal that would have sent us back down! 

Of course , we scored in the final minute and won 2-1 ...the great escape! 

How things have turned around...little Newport ( bottom 3 budget ) , fans owned ....and in the playoffs.

Notts County chucking 40/50 grand a month at it ....and YES ....RELEGATED!

NO SYMPATHY.

Please post this on Notts County Mad, you have the wrong set of County fans. Most here are genuine supporters, people who deserve better from Notts and would never wish a club demise.

I think it's very sad when people turn so bitter, due to a minority. I was at the game, where I say very few sung any silly songs. I know within football there's a culture to wind other fans up, yet I doubt most Notts supporters would really care about what you say.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

bit of a paradox your post, it makes you seem clueless and very spineless. you are no different than those you claim sung stupid songs.

i would class people like you nothing more than sad individuals and not a supporter or fan of this beautiful game. now do what idiots do, go troll on twitter where people might actually care.

• Like 1

Just to point out, it seems to be a wind up.

Just ignore it now, he's been sussed and read what we have had to say. I won't be locking it though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Waste of time posting that here, shameful behaviour and I won't say anything else on that.

I love reading the responses though, leave it open and showcase how much of a muppet this moron is. @TheSkipper makes a great point. 👋🥴

On 06/05/2019 at 23:08, NCFC said:

I wonder if any of you came down to Rodney Parade a couple of years ago ....last game of the season....you remember?

Notts holding on at 1-1 against Newport County and then , up North, Hartlepool go ahead against Doncaster with about 10 mins to play ......Newport to be relegated if the score didn’t change. 

That Hartlepool goal inspired you lot to cheer and celebrate my team’s relegation.....now, “what goes around, comes around “ ...does it not? 

So pleased to see your club face yrs of obscurity in the non-league....took the “County” 25 plus years to get back our league status and your wonderful fans cheered the goal that would have sent us back down! 

Of course , we scored in the final minute and won 2-1 ...the great escape! 

How things have turned around...little Newport ( bottom 3 budget ) , fans owned ....and in the playoffs.

Notts County chucking 40/50 grand a month at it ....and YES ....RELEGATED!

NO SYMPATHY.

Good luck with your season next year, no ill feelings.

I wish you and your club all the very best, enjoy.

• Like 2

The site here had an excellent discussion based around racism, as someone who has experienced this I am more forgiving as I know the issue is a minority. I would never retaliate, one day you may feel the same.

You're fueling the fire and very much part of the problem.

The twit comes across as the lonely fool in the corner, that nobody likes because he does exactly the same thing he complains others do. 😂