Cameron elected...Notts

Piethagoram

Torquay fans seem to hold him in high regard. When he announced he was leaving they were disappointed and I think most were under the impression he’d be off to a club in the FL.

A tall, young, promising, left-footed centre back. He’s exactly the type of player we needed. Really good first signing that.

He seems to have his head screwed on, taking his comments about interest from the 'Football League' as a decision to join Notts shows this. He speaks well about the coaching team, ground and facilities. As a defender, he seems to also show a desire to improve further.

If the interest is from teams like Morecambe, Stevenage - then no doubt why he signed.

Yet I felt impressed when I've seen him and I do think he'll do a solid job alongside Connell Rawlinson. Hopefully, he can help out with the issues of set pieces that we haven't yet addressed and has plagued us now for too long.

That's a good signing. I saw earlier in the day he'd released a statement about leaving Torquay and thought 'he'd be good at Notts'. He was part of their game plan against us, dominating on their left side and using his height to his advantage. Obviously very good with his feet and even played striker at times. Only young, another Geordie, knows Cal. 

Cameron - Rawlinson - Lacey   .. .. that's a solid  back 3! 

Yeah, I would be happy with Cameron, Rawlinson and Lacey as the partnership at the back, just need to get the right creative outlet in front of them.

Good signing Notts, well done.

good signing by the looks of it, he seems to have his head screwed on and i think the fact people are praising his passing ability shows that we have signed a capable defender. just hope he settles and enjoys his football.

Archived