liampie

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

Sounds like an interesting signing - decent scoring record in recent seasons, versatile and can compete with Scott to play up front. Could be an asset.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I said after our relegation that we should start picking up the better players from our rivals and those who have played against us. If the club requires a bit of cash, they may just sign them if their players are not good enough for that level. Yet, I never thought we would be picking them up like this and, all in season, whereby Notts are in for a title race.

A few seconds before posting this, I checked to see if @Piethagoram had called it but it seems this one fell under his radar.

It seems a good signing on paper, as some of us have been saying a forward would be useful. We could do with a solid defender if we can bring one in from a club at our level or below, I doubt ant free agents would be worth it at this stage and loans might just be youths.

• Like 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

I am delighted to hear about the club's latest signing, Junior Morias. This addition to our team strengthens our attacking options and shows the club's commitment to building a competitive squad that can achieve future success. Morias impressive goal tally of 23 goals in during his time at Dagenham and Redbridge make him a valuable asset to our team. Although Morias is currently sidelined with a short-term injury, I believe the club has long-term plans at hand with him.

I can't wait to see him on the field in the Notts County shirt. I appreciate Notts County boss Luke Williams emphasis on giving Morias the time and support he needs to adapt to the physical and mental demands of playing at Meadow Lane. With his speed and skill, I expect Morias to make a significant impact on the team's fortunes, and I have no doubt that he will become a valuable asset for the Magpies. I look forward to seeing him help lead us to success in the future.

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  36

It's very clever from Notts. I think most Notts fans were calling out for a plan B centre forward, but that is not how we play. In signing Morias, we have covered Langstaff if needed and Scott in the withdrawn forward / advanced midfielder role. Currently injured, but I think it was in the warm up against Wrexham so hopefully won't be long before we see him on the bench. 

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,062
  • Days Won:  54

Is this us getting them back for robbing us of those points a few weeks ago!

I like what I’ve seen from him, quick and strong forward who can play in slighter wider role if needed.

Interesting we’ve paid and fee and gone for a 3 year deal, the club obviously feel confident he’s someone who can be successful here, I hope so too.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,908
  • Days Won:  5

He's a good player and I think he could be a great addition to the team.

This guy is the total package! He's got his act together and knows what he wants in life. Plus, he's got the right attitude. He's confident but not cocky, ambitious but not pushy.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

It can be quite frustrating when a newly acquired player is unable to contribute due to an injury. There is a great deal of expectation placed on players who have been brought in to help the team, and injuries can impede their ability to deliver. If the player is unable to recover in time and misses a significant portion of the season, it may cause some to question the decision to sign him. It's possible that the player was signed while already injured or that he sustained an injury shortly after joining the team. In any case, the hope is always for players to come in and make an immediate impact, rather than being sidelined and missing out on important opportunities to participate in the team's success.

• Like 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  5

It appears that there is little that can be done at this point except for us to hope that he has a speedy recovery. However, on paper, it seems like a promising signing.

While the player's injury or condition may be out of our control, expressing hope for their recovery can be a way to show support and positivity. It also indicates that we are invested in their well-being beyond just their performance on the field.

Regarding the signing, it's possible that the player's abilities and potential were evaluated based on their past performances, statistics, or other factors. These objective measures may have led to a positive assessment of the player's potential contribution to the team.

However, it's important to remember that a player's success is not solely determined by their individual skills or past accomplishments. Factors such as team dynamics, coaching, and overall team performance can all impact a player's ability to perform well.

Therefore, while it may seem like a good signing on paper, there are still many variables that could affect the player's success and the team's overall performance. Ultimately, only time will tell whether or not the signing was truly successful.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

This is not a significant concern, as he will likely be fit to play again in the near future. Reports suggest that it is a minor issue, and there is even talk that he may be ready to return as early as tomorrow's game. I believe that the decision to potentially bring him back into the squad has been carefully considered, and if he does play, it could provide a boost in terms of additional goals and overall team performance. However, it is important to remember that injuries can be unpredictable, and it will ultimately be up to the medical professionals and coaching staff to make the final determination on his readiness to play.