• Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

• Like 9

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Fair comments by Luke Williams. We sounded unlucky with the disallowed goals. I’m not saying it’s the wrong call; I mean that the chance was off. Hopefully, it’s a sign of quality nonetheless.

• Like 5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting to hear his thoughts as to why Baldwin might have got injured in early pre season, too much partying lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,898
  • Days Won:  5

The post-match interview is very good and detailed. I am not sure what Luke Williams means by fatigued injuries, but it’s good to know players like Junior Morias are back, considering his lengthy absence.

• Like 7

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

Good interview, a bit miffed with the fatigued injuries, but it is a good thing they are being carefully watched. Prevention of injuries is important, and it’s a bit concerning that Will Randall keeps picking them up, but it could just be Williams protecting the players ahead of the season.

• Like 7

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Good interview from Luke Williams.

• Like 6

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

There is no doubt that Luke Williams is an ardent advocate for the well-being of his players. I firmly believe that there must be a sincere justification behind the so-called 'fatigue-related injuries.' He probably decided to protect them from unnecessary risks in this friendly match, taking into account their overall fitness, rather than any actual physical problems.

He speaks clearly and in detail, which shows he sees things to the same degree as us fans.

His management style and game knowledge will allow him to bring about the improvements we need. However, we must remember that this takes time. The National League offers a greater level of challenge compared to League Two, with more professional teams and stronger squads. However, if we consistently perform at our best and put in the necessary hard work, we will eventually establish a solid and successful routine.

• Like 6

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  9

I like that Luke Williams puts across his thoughts and process in detail. You can see he’s being careful, as to look after the players and balance our expectations. As fans, we want to see the same level of commitment and results as last season, but we also need to be mindful that it is a new challenge. The squad will have a lot of pressure on them to do well, we have the depth and quality. On the pitch, it comes down to taking the chances and working hard, we’ll see in time just where this squad is and I have faith Williams can push it further. It’s just good to be at the stage where the season is finally upon us again.

• Like 5

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

The interview is a good one again. I think he decided just to rest Macaulay Langstaff. I think the fatigue comment simply means he's not quite match-ready, and he's decided to protect him. I fully expect him to be in the squad against Sutton; I would be surprised if he's not.

• Like 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

i always look forward to the post match comments, luke is the first i have done for ages. its never the same ramblings. john sheridan and kevin nolan were awful to listen too.

• Like 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

Luke gave a standard “good” interview. It’s good that he knows what to address and isn’t glossing over mistakes. However, I don’t think the situation is as bad as to cause worry. In my opinion, we will be strong come the halfway point of the season.

• Like 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

Luke Williams is one of a very few managers whose post match interviews don't irritate me.