Welcome back PoN

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Well it seems like ages since we’ve been able to log in to our favourite football forum, I have really missed coming on here and reading everyone’s views, although I have been chatting with my old sparring partner @super_ram which has kept me sane.

A massive thank you to @Chris and his helpers for all the hard work getting us back online.

Now let’s get PoN back up and running, what have you all been doing this past week or so?

• Like 5
  • Love 10

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

I  wholeheartedly echo  what  @Fan of Big Tone says.Great to be back.

I've just continued tidying the garden and doing domestic stuff. Oh and missing reading on here. And the banter.

• Like 9
  • Love 6

Supporter+

@super_ram It was great watching Notts v Derby together although remotely and it definitely was a penalty and your man definitely should have been sent off. 😝

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I am hoping to go live properly later today, but team members can access the site.

I'm delighted to be back, I have a fair bit to do still, but it seems we are finally on the home stretch. I'm very thankful for the help I have received. I haven't given my dad (@super_ram) the credit he deserves. He's wanted PON back, probably the most out of all, but I am very lucky to have his support. I have mentioned how knowing that my mum wouldn't want me to give up, is what made me all the more determined, but that's only matched by the eagerness and support of my dad.

Thank you to Super, Richard and Terabyte.

• Like 12
  • Love 3

• Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

its good to be back! i am enjoying the speed improvements everything seems lightening fast. :D

i am very thankful for the good work everyone has done in order to get pon back online. i have also been at a loss without the site, i have been waiting for positive news from day one. i am looking forward to see all the regulars back on here.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

Yes, it's great to see the site back and everyone on it. I hope more people come back because it's a shame when others spoil a good thing.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

Let’s bring PON back to its former glory before the disturbance, showing that we are a resilient community worth the time and involvement of Notts fans.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,442
  • Days Won:  287

How did I miss this thread? It's great to be back! 

I've missed it too. In fact I was so bored I tried something called "work", but I wouldn't recommend it. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

1 hour ago, DangerousSausage said:

How did I miss this thread? It's great to be back! 

You must have taken a left, when you should have gone right and instead of going back. You continued to go forward, then went right, right, left, right and ended up miles away from this discussion.

1 hour ago, DangerousSausage said:

I've missed it too. In fact I was so bored I tried something called "work", but I wouldn't recommend it. 

😂😂😂

I'm the last person you should be saying this near, but it is good to be able to read your comments - along with everyone else.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Supporter+
3 hours ago, DangerousSausage said:

I tried something called "work", but I wouldn't recommend it. 

I keep well away from that word these days thankfully. I do recommend something called “leisure” though, it’s much more enjoyable. :joker:

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

• Content Count:  94
  • Days Won:  0

The PoN site is a superb online resource. As someone who doesn’t engage with social media, I’ve felt somewhat adrift. I have a preference for reading over watching, hence this site and the official one are two crucial components for me. It’s heartening to see the community making a comeback after what must have been a challenging ordeal.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  4

Strolled in here, gave the place the ol' once-over and thought, "Hey, this feels like déjà vu." For a hot second, I was convinced my wifi had pulled a Houdini on me. You know how it is, right? One minute you're connected, the next you're living in the Stone Age. I was hitting refresh like it was going out of style. But hey, look at you now! Back in business with one of the top-notch football sites on the interwebs. Bummer about the incident though, real plot twist. But hey, every cloud has a silver lining - you've got a solid fan base to chat up. So here's to refreshed beginnings!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

Supporter+

The whole time the site was down I found myself refreshing, refreshing, refreshing it’s hard to do with your fingers crossed. :joker:

It’s great to see people returning to the fold and chatting again.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

It’s wonderful to be back! I was away for a few days and missed the return, but I’m thrilled to be here again. I can’t wait to see what discussions are happening, what fun I can have, and how the site is returning to its friendly and uplifting nature.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, allardyces tash said:

It’s wonderful to be back! I was away for a few days and missed the return, but I’m thrilled to be here again. I can’t wait to see what discussions are happening, what fun I can have, and how the site is returning to its friendly and uplifting nature.

It's wonderful welcoming you and all the other returnees back   @allardyces tash

• Like 5
  • Love 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

Well, it feels like I’ve just popped out for a cuppa and come back to find everything as I left it. It’s always a treat to see @Fan of Big Tone, perched in his deck chair at the front of the queue like he’s camping out for the Boxing Day sales. And of course, spotting you @super_ram is like finding a beloved character in a favourite book. This place is chock-full of delightful personalities, isn’t it?

• Haha 10

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Days Won:  2

I’ve glanced at the email that was sent, but haven’t had the opportunity to fully engage yet. It’s nice to be back and I enjoy hearing everyone’s thoughts. I try to participate when possible. Welcome back, everyone!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  77

Well done on restoring the site, I’m delighted that the Pride of Nottingham is back in operation. It’s an excellent platform, one that I certainly don’t overlook. During the downtime, its absence was keenly felt. The content is of the highest calibre, so a big thank you to everyone involved and welcome back! Let’s continue to propel our community forward.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171

I shared it with my parents, and they were completely flabbergasted. @Chris, we truly value all the effort you've put in, along with everyone else here. It feels fantastic to be back, and a warm welcome to all returning individuals.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Well it looks like NORMAL SERVICE IS RESUMED.Well done everyone.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Supporter+
8 hours ago, super_ram said:

Well it looks like NORMAL SERVICE IS RESUMED.Well done everyone.

It’s so heart warming to see everyone flooding back. Welcome home everyone. :clapping:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

Yes, normal service has resumed and I hope we can just carry on from here. The disruption wasn't welcome, but at least measures have been taken to improve the site. I truly value everyone's contributions, not just @Chris and the two individuals who helped revive PON. The members also make a significant impact and deserve recognition!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Days Won:  9

It wouldn’t take long for everyone on PON to regroup, it’s the kind of site that deserves the time we all invest and it’s nice to see everyone back. Now that we have had some time off, we can proceed with discussions because that time did make me miss the site.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3,009
  • Days Won:  1

Welcome back, everyone! As mentioned, we’re back to normal service and there’s so much to do! Our team is buzzing with excitement and can’t wait to see everyone having a blast and engaging with the content. Keep the momentum going! It’s absolutely fantastic to be back!