Shrewsbury - (H) Will You Be Attending?

PON_News

I'm hoping this will be the game where I can attend as a family! I'd really love for @cheeky~k8 to confrim she will be going!! :D

At least I can rely on @super_pie, who's been talking about his blog (keep tuned folks). It will be a fun action packed day, eventful and positive! @Cobby are we on for 'Meet the Fans' again? :D I have a couple of people I'd like to rope into this. hehe

C'mon everyone, let us know if you will be going. I have no idea about them, yet i think it will be around 5.6-6.4k (most likely 5.9k).

Supporter+

I'll be going barring a disaster, looking forward to the match, I wouldn't think many Shrews will be there. 4,780, 124 from Shrewsbury.

I'll be there. Even though I'm a ST holder, I hope the reduced price package works well and brings in the crowds. Expecting another big performance this weekend after last Saturday. We do seem to go from good to bad to good again. Let's hope this weekend is a good!

With the limit to 4 reduced offers (per season - I believe). It's not a bad thing, modern football is all about catching support and the reduced prices are a way in giving families and people who normally can't afford it the oppatunity of going. I like that!

Hopefully a good number will come. :)

Supporter+

I forgot they were doing an offer, I will revise my attendance to 5,824 with 158 from Shrewsbury.

At least I can rely on @super_pie, who's been talking about his blog (keep tuned folks). It will be a fun action packed day, eventful and positive! @Cobby are we on for 'Meet the Fans' again? :D I have a couple of people I'd like to rope into this. hehe

I should be there with my trusty camera, tripod and microphone! Hopefully the wind won't be as bad this Saturday, but make sure you are all looking your best ready to be interviewed.

You do like dragging me out into the cold and away from the Rams on the radio don't you! :unsure:

Of course, if it gets you out the house it's a good thing! Now, you can borrow my old mobile and then you can still listen to Derby but of course it will be a better team that you end up watching. ;)

(No body say Shrewsbury)

How will I be able to watch the Rams then?

I'll pay for you, if you will join us. @super_ram are you actually coming? you said you would. :P

Can't see where I said I was coming.I may condescend but I'll pay for myself,thanks all the same,you can get the drinks in!

Archived