Member of the Month - February

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Well it's been decided amongst the team members who's to continue the torch, I'm pleased to say @Captain Sticky has been awarded the Member of the Month for February.

We're delighted with all the contributions made over the past month.

However it's the Captain who stands out, he's joined in like he's been for ages and I am very pleased with the new signing. Keep up the good posts mate, join in with the laughs and thanks!

Special mentions to.....

2nd place, @AmericanPie - Another valuable new arrival to the community, we don't half like our exiles.

3rd place, which is also another exile and previous 'Member of the Month' @DangerousSausage! Well done bud, as always keep it up.

To all the members reading this, chip in with a few posts over the next month and it may be you next! Many thanks to everyone regardless of how involved you're as it all counts.

You Pies!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Well done @Captain Sticky a well deserved award, as always it was a hard decision and a close run thing, congrats also to @AmericanPie and @DangerousSausage

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Congrats to all who were mentioned and those who got the rewards. Well done.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  1

Well what can I say? I'm truly humbled. I'd like to thank my parents, my wife children and good ol Tiger the dog. And of course Kylie Minogue for being truly wonderful and inspiring me every day.

But seriously, thanks to all you are very welcoming and this forum is fantastic. Non judging and very friendly. As I said to @notts-joe (who I realised last night is Chris) Notts County is slowly changing my life in a positive way and this forum is a big part of that.

Sorry I missed you all in the MLSB yesterday but ill make sure I introduce myself next time.

So ill take this award on behalf of all at PON and long may you all be posting.

Regards Al

You Pies!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

congrats to everyone, esp @Captain Sticky! perhaps a name change to captain motm ;)

• Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  1

Unfortunately Captain Sticky is my name on twitter, playstation and here as well as at work. It's a long story, ask me sometime but I'm stuck with it.

Regards Al

You Pies!

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Congratulations to all those mentioned especially to @Captain Sticky

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

Well what can I say? I'm truly humbled. I'd like to thank my parents, my wife children and good ol Tiger the dog. And of course Kylie Minogue for being truly wonderful and inspiring me every day.

But seriously, thanks to all you are very welcoming and this forum is fantastic. Non judging and very friendly. As I said to @notts-joe (who I realised last night is Chris) Notts County is slowly changing my life in a positive way and this forum is a big part of that.

Sorry I missed you all in the MLSB yesterday but ill make sure I introduce myself next time.

So ill take this award on behalf of all at PON and long may you all be posting.

Regards Al

You Pies!

You won't be saying that when you get the hospitality bill - you have to buy us all a drink now. Plus, the begging letters, autograph hunters & groupies - it's never ending. It is a burden we previous winners have to carry and now you will see what it's like.

Well done Capt - great stuff.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743

Congratulations @Captain Sticky,a great addition to our site and well done too @AmericanPie and @DangerousSausage.

• Content Count:  904

well done one and all, I agree with the chosen 3 as all richly deserve the acknowledgment. Keep it up!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Congratulations on your well deserved award @Captain Sticky and well done to @AmericanPie and @DangerousSausage.It really is getting too difficult to choose one winner. with so many great posters to pick from.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

@Captain Sticky Pass on the torch chap, well done to you.

Archived