Yup, nice one Notts.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

I am happy with that... who has my cigar

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

Solid back up keeper for Carroll, not given much of a chance with us I'm afraid.

• Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

I can tell you now, you have just signed the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen, a tosser of a man and could not settle at Ipswich Rotherham and even Yeovil never wanted him , come on here after watching him for a few games and trust me you will say how right I was, good luck because you will need it

ps look at his playing record since 2007

• Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

I can tell you now, you have just signed the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen, a tosser of a man and could not settle at Ipswich Rotherham and even Yeovil never wanted him , come on here after watching him for a few games and trust me you will say how right I was, good luck because you will need it

Most likely a backup to big Roy, surely he can't be that bad? Remember as well he's gone to a much lower league so while being really bad at championship level he could be decent in L2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Good pedigree, hasn't had much in the way of first team football in the last few years though. Hope he gives Carroll a run for his money. Bit harsh on the two trialist keepers, who only got games against Arnold and Rolls Royce to prove themselves, where they could have probably spent the match in a deckchair.

Crikey, did he sleep with the missus?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I suggested Scott Loach as a possible signing after his release on PON's FB page, some decent comments but the majority felt he wouldn't sign/it wouldn't work having Roy in goal.

Anywho, I am impressed he's a decent keeper and watching him train yesterday - he seemed very confident.

I'm sure he will be a decent signing for us, one who can take the roll of NO.1 next season. Having two quality keepers, provides us with much added depth and it's nice to see a signing of Scott's experience arrive.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

The problem here is we have probably got to wait for a year to see if the signing is a good one or a bad one. He has moved an awful lot, and most because of non-footballing reAsons. Let's hope he settles down, Keeps his head in a good place and take over from Roy when required.

• Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  3

I don't remember seeing Scott Loach play so I did a search on google. It said often hides and sucks at everything when you do see it. I was worried till  I saw it was a report on loach, the fish.

From the comments being made, it seems that a lot of people think that Pilks will be busy with his coaching role, so I will not be nipping down to Ladbrokes to put £10 on Scott being payer of the year.

It must be hard to join a club knowing that you are going to be on the bench. When he does play he will be compared with the likes of Roy, Bart man Kasper and even  Pilks. But we do need a solid keeper as cover, and he is the one chosen by the panel and the manager to do the job.

Lets accept that he is our number 2 keeper, and support him not just when he is called on to play, but all the time he is at ML

Scott Loach; welcome to my team. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i agree strongly with @Piety, lets just get behind the signing.

i am delighted we have two strong keepers, so that is good enough for me. i am sure loach will fight for his position and when roy gets international call ups, he will be stepping up adequately.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Very good keeper, more than reliable for league two. I am just surprised to see it pulled off!!

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Scott Loach is a very decent signing and potential replacement for Roy Carroll. I could see Moniz mixing things up, Roy would probably be the main goalkeeper no doubt but whilst he may end up suspended or on international leave, it provides us with no problems about who should or can come in.

BIG signing, very promising this.

Archived