Something not right?

Supporter+

At least the appointment of MC has deflected some of the attention away from the takeover. I'd rather it be done in private with no comment personally. When it's done, it's done.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, tarquinbeech said:

@erindoors....Aileen, honestly I wouldn't worry about it.

You and Ray saved this club when most supporters were fearing the worst....history will remember that.

OK....you made a few dodgy managerial choices, but at the end of the day, we still exist and you and Ray might get some of your money back.

I think you did OK....and Notts did ok........leave the "keyboard warriors" to squabble amongst themselves.

Ignore them.

Absolutely well put , you write well sum up brilliantly , totally agree , lots of good has been done by RT and AT , thanks to them we are here and fighting to move forward , coyp 

Copy and Paste from another forum.....in a nutshell, one rookie manager too far, fans HAVE been patient, thanks for the help 6 years ago....now it's time to get behind MC.

Steve Cotterill - February 2010 to May 2010

Craig Short - June 2010 to October 2010

Paul Ince - October 2010 to April 2011

Martin Allen - April 2011 to February 2012

Keith Curle - February 2012 to February 2013

Chris Kiwomya - February 2013 to October 2013

Shaun Derry - November 2013 to March 2015

Ricardo Moniz - April 2015 - December 2015

Jamie Fullarton - January 2016 - March 2016

Just have a look at that list and tell me fans haven't been patient? Only since the end of the Moniz era and throughout the Fullarton era have fans began to turn, be vocal about what's happening at the club. Was there this kind of outpouring of emotion when Kiwomya was appointed? Not that I recall. There comes a point when enough is enough and that point was reached with Fullarton.

I don't agree with the abusive way a minority have conducted themselves, but overall I believe that the Trews were culpable in the way the relationship between club and fan had broken down. Had they actually took on board the full feeling/mood of their support base, none of this would be happening. Fullarton would never have been appointed and they possibly wouldn't have the club up for sale.

I thank them for what they did 6 years ago and wish them both well. Nothing lasts forever as I'm sure most of you on here have supported this club long enough to see more than 2 or 3 chairmen come and go. The circle of life in football.

Surely it's time to drop this all now. We have a decent manager to get behind, and saturday afternoons look like they could start getting better for us all again.

On 24/03/2016 at 14:44, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

Colin Slater has just mentioned that he has made numerous calls to the club/Ray Trew and all went unanswered. Speculation: The talks with these others interested parties, if real, hasn't gone well. All speculation of course.

Alan Hardy has said his offer is still on the table. 

So Ray is either ignoring Colin, or local media or he's ignoring all his calls.

He could be missing that one vital call that some Saudi investor is prepared to make an offer on the club. I hope the agent handling it is taking calls!

Archived