Another new signing?

ARLukomski

Supporter+

Sounds like that’ll be a young player, one for the future hopefully.

I'm hoping got more players with experience personally, players between 21-27 who can fit straight in but a few aren't bad. I'm just wary of our track record with 'em, we don't tend to get the best out of them and it becomes annoying to see the same players doing well elsewhere.

If the lad has as a good pedigree in his background this would help.

Supporter+

Marc Bola seems to be the name being bandied around, if it’s true it will be a great capture.

2 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Marc Bola seems to be the name being bandied around, if it’s true it will be a great capture.

If it is Bola then that is a superb capture. First teamer straight away. I thought he had both good and bad games, but more good so as a young lad, he did well for us. Would love to see him back at the Lane.

I hope it is someone who goes straight onto the bench or first team. Cant be doing with this 'prospect' malarkey anymore. We have prospects such as, Remaye Campbell, Sam Osbourne, Pierce Bird, Alex Howes etc. Who are not getting time anyway, there is no point in signing a prospect then letting them rot in the reserves we've done it too many times. Marc Bola would be ideal.

I don't want to jump the gun re: Marc Bola, yet he would be a fantastic signing.

He did very well for us during his loan spell, so if we can get him back permanently or for the full season on loan I would be over the moon. It's great to see the recruitment at Notts improving.

Archived