Dan Jones signs up

Supporter+

Dan Jones has signed a new 2 year contract.

Great news.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/jones-new-deal/

Pleased to see this, I feel he will be one of the most improved players for us next season.

It's also good that the new deal is for two years, he's earned this stability and hopefully we can see some news of Michael O'Connor soon.

PS. I merged these two discussions.

only michael o'connor remains from the players we have offered deals too and have yet to learn if they remain. im not bothered about duffy, just please we have got dan jones here for a further two seasons.

:D 

Who would have thought we would be saying this after the Coventry game at the start of last season? Personally I'm really pleased as he has a really good engine up and down the left side. The only thing that was missing was he had little cover as Grant was not defensively minded enough to help him.

The whole of the defence went missing in the first game @Fozzy, yet Dan Jones has improved a hell of a lot with the confidence he has gotten from playing. I think its great that he has signed a two year deal, its the right length for me.

He should be a very important player for us this upcoming season I feel. 

He's the only defender we have with any real pace about him, so its good to see him extend his contract. I would like to see him up his game further, I am sure he can but I am pleased how well he did after the glitch on opening day.

Great defender!

Archived