favourite player from last season and why?

liampie

last season was brill to be leading league two and just for the sheer amount of home games we won. the players came together on the pitch and it was good to see that unity within the squad. a average looked quite good on their day and i was impressed by how far certain players had come under kn.

my question is, who is your favourite player from last season and why?

Johnny Forte, I like goalscorers!

At the start of last season both myself and JJ decided to try to lift a players confidence, we so backed Forte. I hoped he would be given more of a chance since we required goals, yet it didn't quite work out but when he played - nobody could argue he's a talented player that could have done better with the manager giving him a proper run. I never understand why we insisted on starting Stead and Ameobi without resting either, it just seemed madness.

Yet this was my favourite player and his goal against Coventry at the Ricoh Arena won't be forgotten.

Jorge Grant - Brilliant Lad! He had flair, Personally i think he still wants to be here but for reasons he can't control he can't come permanently. He was a character and helped lift the team when they were down. I would like to think Notts County were the team who taught him lessons and developed him as a person and a player. All the best for next season Jorge. Hell go far and wish him all the very best! 

Archived