Grant to Luton town

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So the thing has happened I dreaded the most George Grant has gone to Luton Town on loan. I dont know about you guys but I was hoping he would come back to us. 

Wht do you guys thinks ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/nottingham-forest-midfielder-jorge-grant-1757505.amp

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm surprised Luton have captured his services, I would have felt a better team would have come knocking but I think he will do alright with them. It just would have been more interesting if he went to somewhere like Peterborough or Portsmouth.

Good luck to him.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Days Won:  2

Absolutely gutted to see this, yeah we had no chance of getting him back but Luton of all teams?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  363
  • Days Won:  0

Two good spells with the club, he was never going to come back.

If we had of gained promotion he may have done but we are building a stronger squad now. I wish him all the best.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

im not really bothered where he has gone, mixed views with notts but a class player on his day. think if we signed him some saying they dont care about him would be going on about him being our highest goal scorer.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I'm not sure I can see him scoring as many as he did for us, but he should do okay. Luton shouldn't be near the relegation but they won't be chasing promotion IMO either.

I’m devastated I loved him at County a fantastic bloke did his job well when I met him a great lad so down to earth will miss him this season. Good luck Jorge I hope you have a good season mate

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It makes sense to me, they need a good player like him and he's almost guaranteed to start.

Luton fans on Twitter saying they are the bigger club makes me laugh, they offer nothing else but for Jorge Grant to start regularly. They won't be in the mix for promotion, relegation shouldn't be a worry if they focus. He was never going to re-sign for Notts, I don't even think he would have if the club did gain promotion.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

Good player on his day, his form dipped when Yates left for Scunny and he never recovered from that.

He should do better in League One.

1 hour ago, TheSkipper said:

It makes sense to me, they need a good player like him and he's almost guaranteed to start.

Luton fans on Twitter saying they are the bigger club makes me laugh, they offer nothing else but for Jorge Grant to start regularly. They won't be in the mix for promotion, relegation shouldn't be a worry if they focus. He was never going to re-sign for Notts, I don't even think he would have if the club did gain promotion.

Yeah I sort of had that feeling he wouldn’t resign with us majorly cause we didn’t get promoted and he wanted league one football. 

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Popular player, young and ambitious. He should do well at Luton and I would hope he does.

In League One he should develop faster, Forest will then know if he's going to make it with them or not. If he don't, he could return in the future.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

Jorge Grant should start more regularly for Luton but if their fans are so sure that they have a better squad than Notts, why do they need our highest goalscorer from last season? I don't like Luton fans at all.

Archived