Daily chat thread- Wednesday 29th August

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning PoN it’s raining here at Crawley where I’m visiting my brother. Lots chatting and reminiscing to do today before we head back tomorrow.

Sorry if I haven’t been around here much I’ll make up for it when I return.

I hope everyone has a good day, keep us informed what you are doing today and above all keep smiling.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Started the day off just chilling. It's coming to mid week so starting to get excited to go to the match Saturday especially with the loan window closing this week. Off on a track day at Prestwold Hall this afternoon which should be fun. Something i received as a Christmas present last year. Will be keeping an eye on the site and posting topics throughout the day with any news that may come through.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

Working from home today, so not too taxing. Quiet time this week, waiting for it all to kick off again next week  when the schools are back.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

13 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

Working from home today, so not too taxing. Quiet time this week, waiting for it all to kick off again next week  when the schools are back.

What is it you do @Fozzy?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

im just catching up with pon today.

a little later i will have to fetch the shopping but that wont take long. i think i deserve another film day to relax as i have to visit the qmc tomorrow.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I've done a lot of things around the house today, which makes a change but I feel it now. Just wanted to do my part for Kate who's been a big support with all the issues going on in 2018.

I've also made some bread dough, which I will be turning into home sub sandwiches.

All whilst doing my usual unseen work, so hopefully it will help towards being more productive and getting more healthier.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Took @GrannyPie to the docs this morning for another of her regular INR blood tests.She was seen today by lovely Michaela but sometimes its the equally lovely Stella.Both nurses are really nice and helpful and make our visits to the docs a pleasant eexperience.Spent rest of day catching up with things.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, super_ram said:

Took @GrannyPie to the docs this morning for another of her regular INR blood tests.She was seen today by lovely Michaela but sometimes its the equally lovely Stella.Both nurses are really nice and helpful and make our visits to the docs a pleasant eexperience.Spent rest of day catching up with things.

Hope @GrannyPie is doing ok and the results come back fast all good. 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So today was a bit of an annoying day had another appointment to attend to which I’m unsure if it was a good or bad one.. went shopping to stock up posted on Pon now watching some recorded some tv

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Well my day has been very productive, I have a few pots to wash from the creation of cooking the subs and making myself one to eat.

I also now know what I must do to improve the recipe.

40308045_1944500515847295_15898348911077 

The dough hasn't raised very much, this is my fault and can be easily corrected.

It tasted very good, I would prefer it to be softer on the top and edges but the flower has protected it nicely. Overall for my first go I am well happy, I just want to experiment with what I have learned from doing it in order to perfect it.

Making good pizza's took me some time and I'm ahead of how I progressed there.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Not much to say about my day, its almost the same loop but it was good day.

Archived